Marcus on a house

“Dude…..that scared me………AND YOU ALREADY HAD A BOYFRIEND OUT THERE!” She commented with her phone on her hand.

I laughed.

“Sin of the forgotten past…………still I don’t know what’s that, until now” I shared.

“You’ll know soon” She added.

I smiled.

Suddenly, suddenly, suddenly, again and again……………….in the middle of our bonding……….Mr Angus came to annoy again.

He just texted for another task. L

Can you go to Roy Alberto’s house? Ask him if he can go here now…….I have no contact number of him………I accidentally erased it.

Huh.

So, is it my fault if he’s careless?

Not a chance…………………

I have no choice but to follow.

“Do you know where Roy’s house is?” I asked in hope she knows, she’s a great stalker by the way.

“Just 5 house away from here. Here to the left side………………………..the only gate here with colour blue, hehe” She replied.

“Thanks” I thanked using the MSD.

Wow, she knew……….not so shocked.

I hurried down the staircase and ran as fast as I could going through Roy’s house.

And there………..the only blue gate………………before I knocked on the gate……I fix my hair first by combing it by my bare hands. I don’t want his first expression is a beggar knocking on his gate.

“Is someone here?” I yelled.

I screamed for almost five times.

I just decided to leave because there are no signs of footsteps, proves that I’m just wasting my time.

But before I left, a man opened the gate.

I looked back again and terribly……………………………………………………………..I saw MARCUS ANDREWS!!!!!

I picked a small branch and scared him, “ROAR! Who are you? Where’s Roy?” (Of course while doing the “THE MOVES”)

He raised his left eyebrow.

“Who you?”  He replied.

“Uhm, uhm, his girlfriend” Something took me to say that word, then I covered my whole mouth.

“Come in” He answered.

OMG!!!! Where’s ROY? Maybe Marcus killed him……….OMG!!!! Am I next?

I’m shaking while walking.