Chapter 2 ; The Series of Events

Baekhyun's POV

I laid on my bed and rolled around. It was so boring during the holidays. Should I ask Fany noona out? I stared at my phone. Should I? Hesitating, I slowly reach out for my phone. Typing her number out, I carefully wondered if she would reject me like the last few times I asked her out. She was always with Luhan hyung since a month ago, after I went to the gym with her. She picked up her phone on the second ring. "Hello?" her chirpy voice was heard again. How much I liked hearing it. "Noona, do you have time today?" I played with my fingers, nervous for Fany noona's response.

"Oh, sorry. I'm with Luhan for the day, Baekhyun." She told me. Oh, as usual.

" Oh, sorry then." I frowned, a little furious. I have not met with her for a month already and every time I went to Comfort Zone, she was always not there. Taeyeon noona alway says she's out. She's always with Luhan hyung these days.

"But-" her voice interrupted my thoughts, " I'm free tomorrow, wanna hang out?"

"Why not?" I smiled to myself. Finally we were going to meet. What should I wear tomorrow? That was the first question that popped into my head as soon as we hung up. She was going to the movies with me, what type of clothes should I wear? Casual or a cute style? I was really thrilled about the thoughts of being in the same movie theater with her.I wore a white t-shirt with a baseball jacket the next day, anyway. I threw on a black jeans and converse to complete the look. I took extra time to stlye my hair before heading out. I was supposed to pick her up from her house. I tidied my clothes a bit and took a deep breath before knocking on her door. As though she was waiting for me to knocked, she opened immediately. She looked as stunning as ever. She was dressed casually in a crop top and short pants. She had her hair down, letting the wind blow it over her face and giving her a goddess aura. She and I wore couple shoes unknowingly. A small sling bag hung on her left shoulder, she looks extra beautiful today. She smiles at me. She's practically shining, light glowing around her. She dyed her hair black too, showing contrast with her milky white skin.

We were both walking down the streets of Myungdong when she mentioned about Luhan hyung. I asked her why she was with Luhan Hyung so much these days and she told me that he had a project at work and needed someone to do with him. I just shrugged. Like his ulzzang job would have any projects for him. I decided not to tell Fany noona anyway.

"Luhan told me about your clique, it's so cool!" she giggles, talking about Luhan hyung once again. She has talked about him, since an hour or so ago. I only smiled. Perhaps she likes Luhan hyung already. I frowned. She must have seen it because she asked me what happened a few moments later. I just shook my head. "Tell me," she squeezed my hands and stared at me, slightly frowning with worry.

"It's just.. Noona, do you like Luhan hyung?" I asked her, staring. She gave me a curious look.

"Yeah, of course I do. Of course I like my boyfriend!"

"You and Luhan Hyung are dating?!" I gulped. Please tell me this is just a nightmare.

She enlarged her eyes, "you don't know about it? He did not tell you?"

"Oh. Nope, congrats, noona." I gave her a fake smile, watching her crease her brows in worry. What?! How exactly did he get her before me? Everything makes sense now. How she keeps rejecting my dates, how she keeps going out with Luhan hyung and how she keeps talking about him. I had a major mental breakdown inside of me. I was lucky a phone call came. It was Jongdae calling me to attend a meeting with them finally after a month. Not like I would want to meet Luhan hyung right now. He probably would smirk at me like ugh. I used that excuse to get away from Fany noona anyway. I needed some time alone.