Chapter 3 ; The Happy Ending

Normal - Baekhyun's POV

Italic - Tiffany's POV

Bold - Luhan's POV

Baekhyun's POV

"Noona!" I called out for Tiffany. She did not reply, " noona!" I slightly pouted. Tiffany was focusing on the television screen. Sunday dramas, that girl's favourite. Tomorrow is the first day of school. This means it has been a month since I started taking care of her.

Tiffany turned to Baekhyun as the advertisement started, "yushhhh?"

"Noona, i'm starting school tomorrow," I started, "take care of yourself okay! You're so clumsy, I can not with you." she gave me a glare.

"Since today's your last day, let me cook you something nice!" Tiffany switched off the television, ready to go.

"Who said today's my last day but a nice dinner sounds good!" I teased.

"You're still coming here after the holidays?"

"Yeah, duh. I'm free after school and I said I would not let you off unless you are healthy again right?" Tiffany kept quiet, thinking of something he does not know.

"Anyway, let's go!" I grabbed her's hand as I stood up.

"What. Wait. To where? For what?" she got cut off from her thoughts, now looking at me, eyes wide with curiousity.

"To the supermarket. You owe me a good dinner remember?" I winked and pulled her away.

Time seem to pass so fast. Two minutes later, it would be 0000 of my first school day. I am lying on bed, looking at the photos with Tiffany during that time. I saw a photo of us in the zoo when Tiffany was freaked out about the tiger that was in a cage and grabbed on to my hand everytime it comes close. Then I flipped to the next picture, where she was posing with me in front of the amusement park logo. She was dragging me around to all the scary rides and how I felt like dying the whole time. However, she got me a leopard hairband, " Run forward as fast as a leopard, Fearless Baekhyun." She used to say. I then flipped another page. This page, both of us took a selfie together, smiling like idiots. It was the first time I asked her out for an official date and she was laughing at how awkward I sounded instead of replying. I flipped another page and saw a photo of me, Luhan and Tiffany in front of Comfort Zone. Those times where Luhan was not all concentrated in training and we were not " enemies ". I miss those times. Luhan was my closest hyung, the one I go to when i'm in trouble. Talking about Luhan, I realised I did not see Tiffany talk about and to Luhan the whole time I was with her. I frowned. Somehow it seemed that it became just a one-sided love from Tiffany. Looking at my phone again, I realised it was time to sleep. I still have school tomorrow. After keeping the photos back to their original positions, I tucked myself in bed and drifted off to dreamland.

Tiffany's POV

I opened my eyes and peeked into the world. The sun was shining through my curtains and I could hear the bird chirping and chirping. How annoying, waking me up early in the morning. If Baekhyun did not have school, he would have opened my curtains and be jumping on my bed at nine sharp, waking me up. Rolling around my bed, I cleared my notifications on my phone. I walked out to an empty, quiet living room. Everything seems so monotoned without him. I staggered towards the kitchen, dragging my tired body. Nope, nothing nice to eat. I was about to skip breakfast when Baekhyun's voice echoed in my mind, " Remember to take your breakfast, noona! It's the most important meal of the day!" I then sighed, heading towards Comfort Zone, where free breakfast is at.

When I reached, both the girls stared at me in surprise. What were they doing in an empty cafe?

"Fany!" the next moment, I was overwhelmed with hugs and concerns.