How it started

Hello. I am Diona.(no it is not my real name but it is the name I like to use for my screen names.) I am sixteen years old. I  am American.  I live in the United States. I have a thirteen year old brother. Mom and Dad are married. My birthday is on November thirtieth. I have a happy life (sometimes). I grew up  listening to country music. Until last year.  I started listening to metal/rock. My favorite bands are Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil, Bring Me the Horizon, and My Chemical Romance. I was introduced to rock/metal four years ago when my bestfriend and I started talking. She moved in four years ago. We are like sisters. But, a month ago I moved. I have anxiety, ADHD and worst of all, depression. It didn't help when my boyfriend of four years broke up with me a little less than a year ago. Then i decided to try and date a girl and she broke up with me two days before I moved a month ago. Now I  know what you're thinking..."OMG shes such an attention whore.""OMG she's a lesbian." or  even "OMG shes emo what a weirdo." But I'm not any of those things. I'm not making this for attention. Im making this so you know more about me. This is not made up. This is my life. Every single bit of what I write in this is completely real. Let's start from beginning. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was in second grade. And it was my teacher's fault, I would just stand up next to my  desk and bend over to do my work, I wouldn't sit in a desk,Then, when I was maybe ten the doctors then diagnosed me with depression, which they thought was just anxiety. So they put me on anxiety medicine. Along with the ADHD medicine and sleeping medicine. Then in sixth grade I met a boy. He didn't know about my depression and anxiety. He only knew about my ADHD. And he accepted me for it. I LOVED him with all my heart, Then ninth grade year he broke my heart. It  would have been four years on October 14th of 2016. I went on for several months with the depression worse then ever.Little did he know,  he made me  feel like the most special girl in the world. He made me feel like there was nothing wrong with me. He made me happy. But he broke up with me.  Then three months later during summer break he gets a girlfriend. I did'nt find out until one of the first days of school. Then, I'm sitting at lunch with my friend and saw them. And I started crying. The worst thing a guy can do during a break up tell you that he doesn't wanna hurt you. He didn't know that the day he broke up with me is the first day in years that I cried in school, that I  cried in front of my chorus class. One boy in my  chorus class nearly tripped over a chair trying to get to me because he saw me crying. I had a group of three people trying to comfort me. All I  remember that day is sitting in the assembly that day where me and him usually sat together because I didn't know where else to sit. And  the whole time I heard  him and I was crying. And that was about an hour and a  half assembly. I cried the whole hour in chorus. I cried the whole hour and a half bus ride home. I was so upset about it, Some weeks passed after that where I didn't wanna leave bed.  I'm  going to end this here guys. I'm sorry.