Chapter 1-Meet Azar and Brian

Azar's POV

"Concentrate, feel how light the dagger is." I heard my tutor say "The dagger can be your enemy or your friend."

Lord I wish I could tell her hurry up. "Well Azar that it for today."

Finally "It took you long enough to teach me how to wield a sword, I'm surprised you're even a teacher." I know I insulted her, i know i hurt her feelings but I really don't care.

A girl who takes me home all the time heard what I told my teacher. "Azar!! Let's go."

"I'm coming!!" My opinion always made other people aggressive. Which didnt really matter to me.

"Really Azar, you should control what you say, you made that women cry. You hurt her feelings."

Well it's not like I know what she means by that, so just to hide my doubts I say "Whatever"

"How can you say "whatever" as your friend- oww" By this time I had her pinned against the wall "Let's get one thing straight we are not and I repeat we are not friends." And with that I walk to the car and wait for her to compose herself. When she gets in the car she acts like nothing happened. I guess that's why I never fire her, and she keeps on going like if I didn't even interrupt.

"Like I was saying, you're stupid for...." This time I let her go on, I just let the darkness surround me.

"Azar wake up we're here, tell your parents hi, and that you need a new tutor again,"

While she was rambling on I was mentally preparing myself, for my real training. "Azar!! Did you hear me?" I was about to say no when she kept on going. "I said that if you heard about the hunter, he killed three adults and there kids!!" ugh I hate this, why do they always assume it's a guy. All I said was "So what?"

"Don't you care about the little kids? Sometimes I think your heartless Azar, it's like you have no feelings at all." If she only knew.

"Yeah whatever bye." I mumble. I mean I know I'm heartless, I just wish I knew what is feeling. What it is to feel a heartbeat, just for once I would trade anything for it.

"Welcome home Azar"

The man in the black coat said.

Brian's POV

"Brian wake up dude wake up!!"

"Ok, ok, ok, I'm awake. Happy" I say a little too harshly at that moment I didn't care. I swear sometimes being nice is a curse.

"Alpha Brian some man just called asking if you could be his daughters' trainer." Yeah something fun a girl's trainer.

"Yeah sure ok"

Either it's not like I had a choice I'll keep on being a trainer until I find that hunter. That stupid hunter killed my grandfather I will never forgive him.

"Brian baby your tense let me massage your back."

Well it won't hurt to have a little fun. I don't even remember the slut's name. So I just let her massage my.

"My baby you have such a handsome body." I let her fingers rub my back. Then I let my mind get perverted. I turned and faced her, and then I let her ride me long and hard. She was repeatedly saying my name, and then I rolled on top of her doing dirty things. When I felt her almost come, I felt disgusted. I rolled off of her and told her to leave. I couldn't believe I cheated on my mate, even if I didn't know I felt disgusted at myself.