Peace

"Azar wake up"

"I'm awake"

How couldn't I be the man in the black coat promised to show me how to wield a spear correctly, before my new tutor gets here. Ugh I feel so exhausted from last night, and kinda grossed out, I can't believe they call me the heartless killer. They sacrifice their own kid, before even giving up their own life. I know I'm heartless, I really don't care. Now I have to go face a tutor, how much I hate tutors. They always act so superior, like they know what they're doing. The man in the black coat told me that I have to keep on getting tutors so I can find the one who is hunting me. I especially hate it when they're males, they showoff the most, the man in the black coat told me that they like me and that is why they show off.

If only I understood what "like" means, scratch that I wanna know how it feels.

"Azar hurry up I don't have all day"

"Ok, Ok I'm coming"

I'm always late according to him, but to other people I'm too early. Not that I care I listen to no one but my master. Well I'm running down the stairs yelling and telling the old man that he is too impatient. I'm half way down the stair when all of a sudden I see a guy beside him, I stop completely. When the man in the black starts saying...

"Azar, this young man here is your new tutor..."

When my master starts talking he won't stop. So usually I ignore him, sometimes he can be overdramatic. He usually tells my tutors good luck and leaves, I guess he's interested in this guy and stays for a little while longer.

While my master was still talking, I was watching the guy, with my expressionless eyes. On the other hand the guy had an expression of full surprise and with a little bit of something else? Well I don't know. I just know that I'm really irritated.

"Why are you looking at me with that expression? Stop its annoying, and irritating."

************************************************************************************************************************
Brian pov

Well, who knew? Finally I find someone who doesn't blush when she sees me. To be honest when I stepped in the house I thought I would see giggling hiding behind her dads back. I'm kinda surprised; all I see is this shadow man, calling upstairs for a girl named Azar. I just might be right of my earlier prediction. I'm anticipating that this girl will give me the time of my life; I start to smile, until I hear her voice. It sounded so emotionless, no life in it nothing. She was complaining alright, still there was no emotion. I see the girl coming downstairs pulling her shirt down. I looked at the shadow man, who was smiling (a creepy smile if you ask me). He beckoned the girl- Azar to come closer. He started telling the girl who I was. I was surprised; I was suspecting a scrawny little girl, what I see in front of me...

"Why are you looking at me with that expression? Stop its annoying, and irritating."

I never knew that this girl would be snappy, I like it. I just stared, noticing her emotionless red eyes. I started to drift my eyes all over her body, her breast were perfect, was flat but not that flat, and her butt was--- wow. What made me stop checking her out was that she had no heartbeat. I realized that she still waiting for an answer. Maybe I can shock her.

"I'm just admiring your eyes; they are so emotionless and red... Are you albino?"

I was expecting a reaction from her like a surprised or embarrassment at least a little blush. I got nothing that is really interesting.

"No I'm not albino, and if I were, it would be none of your business."

"Well uhm I'm seeing you guys are getting along very well, sooo I'll be going know."

The shadow man started walking when the girl went out with him. I couldn't help it I wanted to hear what they were talking about.

"Am I supposed to act like I don't know to fight or what? If you want me to let him figure it out on his own I'm okay with that too. He's probably eavesdropping right."

I heard Azar say, I knew she was kidding when she chuckled, a really weird chuckle.

"Just let him figure it out by his own self; just don't let him know that you know what he is. Please try to smile, you look like a reaper."

"You know I hate to smile, it hurts my face."

They kept on talking; I really didn't want to hear more. I was already confused so why confuse myself even more. What was she? She didn't smell like anything I know. This is a challenge to me; we'll see who wins this little game. I never felt more alive than right know. I mean come on a girl with black hair and a beautiful curvy body; her hair looked long if only she could let it down. She always hides her hair under that red cap, I can't wait until I turn 18, so I can figure out who's my mate I hope it's her. We'll see if I can make her smile.