Chapter 5

Farlae

It was 5:00am Jake,Shan, and I were awake while Xavior was talking to the alpha. We all had our ear plugs in along with our air horns and chuckled, we pressed down on the buttons for a minute or so the dropped then I transported outside while the boys jumped from the window. I was outside laughing on the ground.

Felicity ran out the door and her hair was sticking in all directions, I then laughed so I hard I began to cry she then began to yell.

"You skanky bitch, how dare you wake me up its 5:00!" she ranted I continued to laughe.

"You were supposed to be up and ready for training by now" I choked out as everyone arrived out with their hair in a mess.

She stomped over to me and slapped me. Shan and Jake went silent and whispered "Holy Shit this is gonna be hilarious" they said to each other.

I stood up and and grabbed her hair ripping it out. I then grappled her by her throat and dug my nails in, "Don't you ever, and I mean ever touch me you mutt. I am your queen, so you don't wanna what will happen next" I growled loudly and everyone one else was shaking in fear while Shan and Jake were laughing and rolling on the ground.

I threw her against a tree, her being the bum skull, she shifted and ran to lunge on my but I ducked and fell on the ground laughing. "That's your wolf?" I choked out while laughing. She then began to growl again which made me laugh even hard. I then shifted into my white wolf and stood over her being 3 times her size. She whimpered.

'You should shift into your black leopard or some cat' Shan said through mind link, which made me chuckle.

I shifted into my snow leopard and pounced over to Shan and Jake who were now purple from laughing to hard. Everyone looked at my with curiosity and wonder and fear. I chuckled and shifted my clothes still still on.

"Now, we will run to the border and back, who thinks they can beat me?" I questioned with a smirk plastered on my face. 5 men approached me including Roddrick and his beta Flinn. I scoffed and smiled, "Okay you guys shift umma stay in human" I murmured.

The boys whispered how they would definitely win. I scoffed and Shan and Jake calmed down and laughed lightly at their comments.

"You boys ready to loose?" I questioned the growled and I laughed. With a whistle we bolted towards the border, I was back within 3 minutes. About 10 minutes later the boys came back grinning as if they won, but soon turned to frowns when they saw me.

I couldn't help but laugh.

After 5 more hours of ass beatings and combat in human form we all walked in for lunch. My mouth watered once the smell of hamburger flowed through the house. I transported to the kitchen and grabbed on smiling and thanking the girl who made them. She smiled and whispered, "Are you Farlae?" she asked quietly and I chuckled.

"Yes dear" I said with a warming smile. Her small grin turned into a full blown grin.

"I have your old room, they replaced you with me when you left." she sighed on the last part and lifted up her shirt showing claw marks and bruises. That caused my blood to boil.

"Cover your ears" I said she looked curiously but did so and I did a dog whistle. "Every member of Alpha Simons pack to the kitchen NOW" I command in a growl as the house shook. I took the girl and held her to my side as the pack scattered to the kitchen.

"Oh and my name is Olivia" she said as she held me tightly, I nodded and looked at the pack.

"Olivia is going to leave this pack, and join mine. If I find out you hurt her again or any other girl once I leave you will regret being born, got it" I growled. A majority nodded until Simon their alpha walked forward.

"Why do you want our slave, she is nothing but a pest" he growled and Olivia hid behind me shaking and clutching my. I transported us and grabbed him by his throat

"Because no one deserves to go through what I had to, and definitely not Olivia. Now shut your flea renched mouth and listen. You have no choice. And if you Simon abuse another, I swear you will be wishing have died." I snarled in his face as my claws dug deeper in his throat, he nodded and I through him to the wall.

"Olivia, you can stay with me in my room" I said and she smiled nodding. I then glared at the pack and lead her to her room so she could grab her stuff. We then moved her items to my room.

And tomorrow will be another day, for them to regret.