Chapter 7

!Sorry late update at grandmothers!

Farlae

I slowly walked up to Simon with an evil grin plastered on my face. He looked at me with worried eyes which made a chuckle roll out from my lips.

"Let this night begin shall we" I said as I took out a bag of needles and dipped them in a bowl of silver. I slowly walked up to him and let out a low growl.

I took each needle placing them inbetween each of his major joints. I then turned and grabbed a machete and splashed it with wolf's bane and silver and cut lines down his back slowly as chuckled rolled out from between my lips. I then cut three lines on both of his wrists, then grabbing a wrench I pulled off each of his nails and all his teeth out.

"Good Bye Simon" I said as I fired a silver bullet at his skull. I grinned and wolf whistled two guards coming down as fast as possible. They looked at his body, then me in fear.

"Burn him then clean this mess" I commanded, they nodded and I walked up stairs and greeted everyone. I walked in the kitchen where everyone was and they saw the silver on my fingers. I smirked and chuckled licking off the silver, Shan,Xav, and Jake just chuckled as everyone looked at me in disbelief.

I walked down the hallway then Roddrick pinned me against the wall and his sent filled my nostrils but I grunted. He then began to trail kisses down my neck, I pushed him into the wall a growled. I then noticed his wolf had taken over. I glared into his eyes then he whimpered his eyes turning back to that striking green.

!Sorry short chapter writers block!