Carina

So WickerBeastGravecat was nice enough to let me design a character of their species called QuasarWings. Now I'll say now that they are a closed species and that you have to ask them if you want one. Anyways, here's the one I designed. (I used your art as a base so I could stick with their original stature and style a bit better)

(I accidentally turned off the layer with the irises for the eyes before saving this but I didn't want to wait to post this so I'll fix it later)

Name: Carina (named after a constellation)

Age: 22 (young for their species)

Personality: Carina is a very curious and friendly QuasarWing. She tends to be very outgoing and rarely shy, but she is also quite
cautious in certain circumstances.

Bio: Carina is a small QuasarWing, being near the lower of the size spectrum. She loves to search for new discoveries and to share them with others, even though many refuse to listen to her.  She is looked down upon by others due to her two tails and small stature. She is quite clumsy, especially when it comes to flight. Earth is one of the most fascinating places to her, and she always wishes that she could go.

So there's the info on here. Thanks so much for letting me make her! She was fun to design! I will draw her more, if I have permission to do so that is.
And to everyone else here, go check out WickerBeastGravecat !!! They're a really good artist and they've come up with a few very interesting species!

Seriously thou, if u have time, definitely check them out.

So...yeah. 

Bye.