Rachana

Ok, first, I wanna say thank u to all the nice people in the last chapter. This is why I love the community. People here are so nice and supportive! But seriously, thanks so much for the support. It really helps me out, ya know. And as for the issue with the other users, it's solved now, so don't worry.

Now, onto a LONG explanation. So Pokemod123 have been working on our species, and we created something called the Elementalbornes. Pretty much what they are are creatures from our species born with abilities no others in their species can have. And there is a specific element for each species. Paradi is air, Strike is fire, Caini is earth, Surf is ice, and their species, the Basalisks, is water. Only one Elementalborne from each species can exist at one time, so there aren't multiple.

And from these creatures, we created the Matterborne, a sorta mixed breed of all 5 species believed to have created their world. The Matterborne that created the world is dead, but there is another created by a cult who's goal was to bring back the Matterborne to recreate the world. This Matterborne is named Rachana.

I frickin love her

I frickin love her. Her design has combined elements of all five species. The stuff on her back is meant to be "pure matter," which isn't really a solid, liquid, or gas. It's pure black due to the fact that black is the absence of light or color, so theoretically pure matter would be black (her "mane" is the only case in which I will ever color a character in with pure black). She can change the matter on her back into pretty much anything, thou she prefers to keep it in its natural state. She's very enthusiastic and friendly and has a great love and respect for her world and all things in nature. She has very poor control over her powers, so she doesn't really use them much.

So yeah. Hope u survived that long explaination XD. But yeah. I've had her picture for a while but I never got around to postin her till now.