Bella And edward Part 2

Chapter 11

BPOV: I looked up my name, and then the name next to it. I froze. Alice Cullen.

EPOV: If I killed her, the werewolves would have my head, and that would cause destruction to no end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BPOV:

Alice Cullen, sister to Edward Cullen, was my partner. Of all the people in my entire class, she had to be my partner.

No, I didn't hate her; I was just scared that she was going to hate me. I was almost sure that Edward didn't know that it was me that bumped into him, but if he did, then he probably would've told Alice. At the party, he seemed really mad at me for spilling my punch onto his shirt.

But what I didn't get was why did he all of a sudden get mad at me? He was nice about it five minutes before, but a few minutes later, he was so scary and tense. He sure seemed mad.

At first I thought that I would not do this project, but when my teacher told us that it was the biggest project of the year, that idea was immediately pushed out of my head. I couldn't fail this project.

The book we had to read was either Animal Farm or Romeo and Juliet. Alice and I finally agreed on Romeo and Juliet. I was already reading it at home, so I thought that would be a great plus. I've actually read both books, but had wanted to do something more familiar.

I guessed that everyone else had already agreed to meet at each other's houses after school and on the weekends, but Alice and I haven't even talked to each other about the meetings. We were getting really behind. But I knew we had to get to it soon.

So before class started, I walked toward Alice's desk; I stopped in front of her-she looked up.

"A-Alice. I think we need to meet together for our project soon or else we're going to get behind."

Alice stared at me for a while, then spoke, her voice high and soprano. "Oh yes, I agree. Do you want to meet at your house this weekend?"

I shook my head. "I can't. My dad and I are going down to La Push for a party." I was spending a lot of time with Jacob and Sam lately. They've been really nice, and Jacob was so big! He was taller than me now, and every time I see him, he seemed to get bigger.

"Well what about today after school?"

I shook my head again. "I can't. Some people are coming over to our house to take a look at it for something and they say that my dad and I have to stay out. And by the time they're gone, I think it'll be too late. Can I come over to your house today?"

I thought for a second I saw a flash of panic in Alice's eyes, but when I blinked, it was gone.

I gazed at Alice closely, who was now looking out into space. She was frozen and tense. I looked at her eyes, and found them to be glazed over.

"Alice?"

At the sound of my voice, Alice awoke from her "trance".

"Oh I'm sorry, Bella. I'm just tired, that's all. Yes, you can come over after school today. It'll be fine."

I nodded, then added, "Okay, Alice. See you then!"

Alice smiled, and then focused her eyes on the board in front of her.

I went over to my desk and sat waiting for school to be over today after school, I would go over to the mysterious Cullen's house. I was excited, curious, and for some reason, completely terrified.