New Experience

Most of you are gonna think, "ooh, new experiences? This'll be fun!" Well, you're wrong... This new experience will come later in my story, so read until then please

So basically when we found this new church, it is called Adventure Christian Church. It was great, in fact it is near Arby's, so you might see it. So there are these younger kids there that I know today, ages 7 and 10. There names are Ty and Levi.

There is this really fun tradition that I go with Ty and Levi now and it is this place called Luconis Pizza, near Taco Johns and the Riverside Medical Center and Popeyes, we go pretty much every Saturday.

The real reason we started going there is the first time, with my second grandma, we called her Grandmommy. I remember her saying, "oh a pizza place, this'll be fun!"
*Fast forward about a couple of years later*
That is when I receive the terrible news, grand mommy has just been diagnosed with cancer. My dad went to visit her for a couple months. A year later my father told me that she was getting better and better, I did FaceTime every day because I wanted to see her progress.

She was getting better in fact every time I saw her she was wonderful, I remember it was a happy sunshine day out and I know this would be the best day, I called her when I got home from school and "ring ring..." no answer.

My dad got back from his trip awhile ago, and when we were at the table eating dinner, "she is at a better place..." this was especially sad for my dad because he didn't have a dad when he was a kid.

I remember going downstairs, grabbing a knife, and say, "why god, why would you do this to me!" Put the knife back, and went to bed

For the rest of the month, I couldn't live with myself, I have never experienced a death before, I remember thinking that I would do ANYTHING to take her place, in class I would just burst out into tears without warning... This, was a new experience...

Well, that's all, I am working on the final part, but below is a pic of grandmommy...