• fourty seven • ikea

Simon's POV

"Wooo, IKEA!" Penny shouts as we enter Jack's car. Penelope's that weird person who actually loves Ikea. We are tagging to along with Ella and Jack to help find furniture for their new house which their moving into soon. Penny goes for a really lovely sleeveless top and ripped jeans for her outfit today, I love it when she dresses down and doesn't try to make so much effort to look good all the time because as cringey as it is, she looks good all the time to me anyway.

 Penny goes for a really lovely sleeveless top and ripped jeans for her outfit today, I love it when she dresses down and doesn't try to make so much effort to look good all the time because as cringey as it is, she looks good all the time to me a...

"Any more shit from Holly?" Jack asks as we set off.
"No, blocked her. Fucking cunt." Penelope sighs and I rub my hand softly on her leg.
"Your dad been in contact?" Ella asks.
"Nope. Again, fucking cunt." Pen laughs slightly.
"You might hear from him. He must care at least somewhat. No comment even about Aiden?" Ella says.
"Absolutely nothing. I wish he would just fucking care. I miss my mum so much and I want to make an effort to see him but I don't think he cares." Penny sighs again.
"Well you have us and Josh. We're better than anyone you'll ever have." Jack smiles over at her and it makes Penelope smile.
"You really are." She smiles back.
Ella vlogs us at IKEA and there are so many jokes and laughs.
"This is so nice." Penny gasps looking at a bedside dresser.
"Yes, I love it." Ella replies and adds it to the list of items.
"I feel like you should get this Simon. It would really look good in yours and Penny's room." Ella jokes pointing out some dinosaur duvet covers and a dinosaur night lamp.
"I agree. It'd be very aesthetic." I say playing along then laughing going off to find Jack and Penelope who we seemed to have lost. We find them by the beds just looking and testing them all out.
"What you two doing?" I walk over asking as they are pretty much dying from how good one mattress is.
"Oh, we've fucked on that bed, that bed and this one. I would definitely say this one is best for you and Jack." Penelope laughs and Jack laughs with her.
"Penelope, you can't say that to loud in here. And you really think so ?" Ella teases and laughs.
"Definitely, it has a memory foam mattress so it'll have a nice indent of yours and Jack's favourite sex position." Penelope says sounding like a sales worker which makes all of us laugh.
"Which would be the best for us?" I joke nudging Penny's side.
"That's not very appropriate sir. No flirting with the saleslady." She jokes back making everyone laugh once again. I'm so glad Ella's vlogging all of this as this will be good to look back on.

"I'm in love with the shape of you, we push and pull like a magnet do!" We all sing on the way back to the sidemen house. Ella and Jack are staying over, us four are on baby duty whilst Josh takes Freya out for dinner.
We have Aiden in the Moses basket and Penny keeps making him laugh by lightly tickling him and making funny faces and noises. She'd be the best mum ever.
"Ha, got you fucking bitch." Ella shouts after killing Jack on COD.
"Ella. Language!" Penny scolds because of Aiden.
"Sorry babe." She laughs and carries on playing.
"Can you handle Aiden, he's asleep now so just be quiet. I need Simon's help to edit a video. Penelope says and we head upstairs and I help her do what she wanted to do with her video to make it look better.
"There's something else I wanna do." Penelope smirks.
"What are you trying to insinuate miss Bradley?" I smirk back holding her hip.
"Come here." She says pulling my black jumper towards her and kissing me passionately. I playfully scoop her up bridal style and chuck her on the bed which makes her laugh. I climb over the bottom of the bed and over the top of her, just messing around. She slips off my hoodie and throws it over me and onto the floor. I do the same with her jumper and top. I take a moment to admire the beautiful body in front of me. I don't see massive scars, I see beauty with tiny flaws. She starts getting self conscious as I'm looking her up and down but I stop her by kissing her softly. She smiles as I pull away and puts my hair back into place with her small hand. I trace her hips with my finger and honestly she looks and feels so skinny. She's lost so much weight over the past few months, I'm not sure it's healthy.

Penelope's POV

I put on Simon's blue dressing gown and head downstairs.
"That's a long as video Pen." Ella nudges me as she joins me in the kitchen whilst I make tea and coffee.
"Shh." I giggle.
When I walk back in the living room JJ and Jordan have appeared from somewhere so I hug them both. There's something I don't really trust about Jordan. Something different. I shrug it off and carry on watching Ella, Jack, Simon and JJ on COD with little Aiden resting on my knee sticking his tongue out and looking up at with his big brown eyes, very similar eye shape to me, same colour as Josh and I.

 I shrug it off and carry on watching Ella, Jack, Simon and JJ on COD with little Aiden resting on my knee sticking his tongue out and looking up at with his big brown eyes, very similar eye shape to me, same colour as Josh and I

This baby makes me so happy, knowing this small human is blood related to me makes me all fuzzy inside.
I decide to post an Instagram of Aiden and I from the other day.

@PennBrads16: I love your little life ✨ Thank you for making this angel @freyxx @ZerkaaHD

@PennBrads16: I love your little life Thank you for making this angel @freyxx @ZerkaaHD

"You want a baby don't you?" Simon sighs putting his arm around me.
I nod with a pout on my face.
"All in good time Penelope. It'll happen if it wants to." He smiles kissing my temple. Bambi sits on his lap and I fee so content with my little family. My nephew, my boyfriend, my puppy and my best friends.

@EllaMartine: Please lord give us a Senn baby, they'd be the best parents🙏🏼😩❤