• eighty eight • horrid news

A/N: Potentially VERY triggering subjects coming up, you've been warned and I'm always here if you need a chat
*three days later*

I'm sat on the couch with Freya when the door goes, she saves me the effort and answers whilst I hold Aiden. I hear the heavy rain and a male voice, the male voice belongs to Harry, who walks into the living room. Him and Katie just broke up.
"And who said you're welcome here?" I snap.
"Penny." Freya scolds.
"Sorry Frey, he's not coming round here after doing what he did ." I stand up, placing my nephew on his play mat.
"Penelope, hear me out." He says, his hair slowly dropping water onto the floorboards.
"Not this time Harry. You've had so many chances and blew all of them, maybe you were right all along, Katie IS to mature for you, you think bringing a whore to your flat whilst your girlfriend was in it was a good idea? You know the trouble you've has caused in the past, that was the last straw Harry. I have no sympathy for you anymore." I shout losing my cool.
"Wouldn't blame you. Everything you've said is justified, I'll just go."
"Harry..."Freya tries to sympathise until I give her the look. "What the fuck? Didn't you see him on the bridge of tears." She says once he's left.
"You should've seen Katie on FaceTime last night, she was a mess. I couldn't get her to stop crying for more than a minute." I snap back.
"What gotten into you?" She looks at me as if I'm a complete stranger.
"Oh I don't know, just look what's happened to me in this past month, I made the worst decision of my life. Someone I started falling for again and I started trusting again tried to fucking kill me?"
"I'm sorry."
"You don't get to say that, you have no idea what it's been like for me." I tear up and storm upstairs.

"I'll see you later, have a nice time." Simon smiles as I put on my coat.
"Good luck with your stream." I give him a kiss and run as fast as my short, swollen legs can carry me to avoid getting to wet. I quickly open and close the car door and fix my hair in the mirror before setting off to Ella's.
"Hey Penny." Ella smiles as I walk in the door of her flat.
"Ella! Hey babe" I grin back and give her a long hug.
She leads me into the living room to sit and I greet Jack who's sitting on the sofa watching TV.
"Tea?" She asks.
"Of course, two sugars." I reply, taking off my coat and hanging it by the door.
"And a drop of milk, I know Pops, I know." She says making a giggle a little.
"So how's the mental health?" I ask joining her in the kitchen.
"Better, been taking some meds that the doctor gave to me"
"Good girl. But I left New York nearly as soon as we came, she lost her temper with me but this time it was bad - she wrapped her fucking hands around my neck Ella, she strangled me. I'm fucking terrified for my babies life, I haven't felt any kicks since and it's been three days."
"Shit Pen, you should see a midwife."
"I know but I'm nervous, what if they tell me something's wrong?"
"It's better than waiting to find out, there might be something they can do if you go soon."
"True I'm just scared, I've lost one baby and I don't want to lose another."
"I get you babe, I get you." She gives me a side cuddle.
"I'll come with you." She smiles. "Wait, can I?" She holds her hands to my bump and I nod. She feels around just like a midwife would, poking and prodding. "She's as still as a rock." She sighs.
"Simon would never forgive me." I sniff, starting to cry.
"It's not your fault Pen, I promise."
"Can we go now? I want to let Simon know though."

Simon's POV

That call was the one I've been fearing far he past three days.
Penny and Ella went to the hospital.
Our daughter is dead, she's going to be a stillborn. I want to blame Holly so bad but it might just be one of those things.
The thing that is the worst is that Penelope has to deliver her. Her who we have named Clara-Rose Minter.
I'm now being dropped off at the hospital by JJ to watch my daughter, who will not cry, move or smile being born. But I need to be strong for Penelope, this is the last thing my girl deserves right now.

Wedgeman Simon @miniminter
Guys, we have some horrid news. Our daughter, Clara-Rose Minter is being born today, stillborn.
Please respect our privacy right now.