Wendy Darling

I was really curious about Pans and Wendys history. I couldn’t tell if what he had told me was true, cause in the film I had got in my head Wendy was such kind and sweet. It what just a matter of time before she got here. I am kind of a jealous person, so if she came here I don’t know how Peter would react to me. We had got ‘close’. Would he just ignore me? Would he just treat me like crap? More questions, grr! I walked to the lake, where I had seen a pirate ship before. I sat down and just waited for Wendy to come. I wanted to see her first.

All of a sudden I saw a ship, and it was flying! It had a pegasus sail. I saw Pans shadow flying down to the ship. Now Pan would know that Wendy had arrived. I had to get to her first. I ran to the ship as fast as I could. I spotted a girl with blond, curly hair. I guessed that she was Wendy. I decided to find out. “Hey, Wendy!” I shouted. Then the girl turned around and stared at me. “Excuse me, but who are you?” she said calm. “I’m Melissa. Melissa McCarran.” I said, almost in the tone of what Pan would have said it. (I’m Peter. Peter Pan.) “Oh. I’m Wendy. Wendy Darling.” She said. “Yeah, I know.” I said self-confident. I tried to spot other people on the ship. I saw Hook, and Tink. (Tinkerbell.) Why did she come with them? Why would they go and get her? I and Wendy had to have a girl talk.

“So, uhm... You and Peter are good friends, right? I asked carefully. “We kind of are, yes. I have no idea why I was brought back here. I thought I was abandoned from here.” She said with a little bit of confusion. “I thought so to.” And giggled a little of jealousy. Wendy was such a nice girl. I understood while she had to leave. She found the best in Pan, the kind one, the one that was trapped in the inner corner of his soul. I wished I could find his best side too. They wore meant to be, and I couldn’t be in the way… or could I?...  I had to see Peter tomorrow. I walked slowly back to Baes cave. Was it coming any more drama now I was going to die. Bae was handsome though. I had to focus!! Wendy was a threat. I couldn’t let her take my Peter, my Peter Pan. I loved the sound of it.