🍎Yuma💢

.....Haru's POV.....

I woke up to Reiji being snuggled into my chest, i let out a chuckle and got up. I walked out of Reiji's room and into mine, I then hopped into the shower did my stuff and got out then finished up my bathroom needs and changed into a new set of clothes (clothes below)

sense Reiji will most likely be in bed all day because of getting marked I'm going to have to cook breakfast for everyone.
I made my way down stairs and into the dinning room I grabbed all the silverware and set it where it is suppost to be, I then walked into the kitchen to get started on the food.

(TIME SKIPP!!)

When the food was finished everybody was sitting at the table with hungry looks on there faces I walked up to each and everyone of them and set there food down in front of them. They dug into the food and complemented me i thanked them and finished my food, when they were done Kanato and Ruki walked up to me and tugged on my shirt i looked down and Kanato pulled me into a kiss it was sweet until Ruki pushed him out of the way replacing his lips where Kanato's use to be. I of course kissed back before breaking apart to take the dishes to the sink. They both looked at me with a big pouty face, I just chuckled before turning back to do the dishes the pair left before Yuma walked in and hugged me around the waist burying his face into the crook of my neck. He started to kiss my neck before I spoke up "Yuma?" "Yea" "what are you doing?" " your mine you know that?" "Well technically I am owned by 10 people so yes you are one of my owners but guess what" "what?" "I own you guys too (insert smirk here)" i turned around and grabbed his waist bringing him into a passionate kiss it lasted a couple of seconds before I pulled away " you should go get ready I'm taking you out dress casual, ok?" "Got it I'll be back ~sexy~". I laughed and finished the dishes before putting on my beanie and tucking my tail into my pants, i stood bye the door playing anger birds on my phone before Yuma made his appearance I looked at his outfit and nodded, we made our way to my car, we hopped in and pulled out of the driveway. It was silent before Yuma spoke up" where are you going to take me?" " Well sense you love gardening I thought we could go get things you would need, but if not I have a backup plan?" He looked at me and nodded choosing plan A, I smiled a little smile before heading to a place called Green Gate they specialize in gardening supplies. When we pulled into the lot we got out and walked into the store and to the tools and seeds, we got a couple new packs of seeds and some tomato stands and fertilizer. When we finished getting everything we needed Yuma and I went to the front to pay, when we got there a guy rang everything up and put them into bags $57.24 is you total I gave the guy $60 and got my change back. We left and put the things in the back of my car pulled out of the lot and made our way back home but not before stopping to get some food first. "Hey Yuma what do you want to eat?"
"It doesn't matter whatever is fine"
"You sure?"
"Yea why?"
"Dunno, how about some pizza hut?"
"Sure"

.....Yuma POV.....

After we got our Pizza we ate it in the car on our way back home, we parked into the driveway I saw Haru get out and go to get the stuff from the trunk. I got out as well and grabbed some bags, took them to the garden. I walked to my side of the garden Concidering(Sorry can't spell) Subaru does not like me to mess with his roses and dosen't shut up when I do.
After i put everything away I went back to my room and got into the shower to wash any dirt i got on me off.

(TIME skipp!)

I walked back into my room after my shower and saw Haru on my bed sleeping, i walked up to him and layed on his chest and was listening to his heart beat which was really slow but Concidering he is 1/4 ghost is to be expected. We layed like that for a while until he started to stir and wake up, I looked at him and made a bold move I leaned in and kissed him.
He was a little groggy until he realized I was on top of him kissing him, he kissed back and flipped us so I was on the bottom being topped by him. The kiss started to get more heated as he pressed harder and licked my bottom lip, thinking I would tease him I kept my mouth shut tight.
He didn't like that so to get back at me he squeezes the inside of my thigh, i let out a forced moan of pleasure in that time period he slipped his tongue into my mouth and left no place untouched. When we pulled away for air a string of saliva kept us connected, he started trailing kisses down my neck and chest to my left hip, he started leaving a huge hickey on it before sinking his canines into my hip WITH NO WARNING!!! I screeched in pain until it started to fade, he unlached his teeth from my hip and kissed the mark. He trailed his way back up my body until he planted a deep kiss on my lips, he flipped us again so I was straddling him he pulled me down to connect our lips again when he pulled away he looked me in the eyes and spoke "Yuma look at me, i need you to mark me like I did to you in the exact same place but in order to make the mark you need to bite me with your fangs but don't drink my blood because the mark will be incomplete, after the mark has formed then you need to lick up the left over blood, ok?"
I looked at him and nodded then proceeded to do what was told, I trailed kisses across his neck, and started to leave a hickey above Kanato's mark when I finished his neck had a dark purple mark on it.
I started to trail kisses down his body like he did to me i made my way to his hip and kissed it before sinking my fangs into it. Like he said I waited until my instincts told me to let go, I lapped up the blood that trickled down. I trailed kisses Back up his body and kissed him hard on his lips, he kissed back with as much passion, love, and want as i did.
He pulled away and stared at my mark (mark below Yuma's is the orange)

He kissed my mark before laying me down next to him and wrapped his arms around my waist

He kissed my mark before laying me down next to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep but not before hearing him say " good night Yuma, sleep well my little fox."

Hey guys its me da author yea this one took a while because it kept deleting parts of my story's any way thanks for reading and pass this books to your friends if they like this sort of things anyway thank you my readers keep reading!!! 😎😆😁✌👍