Regret(part1)

"Kuro!" You yelled as you watched him get thrown back into the wall behind you. He let out a cry in pain that you had never heard before. The hunters turned their attention to you attacking. You tried your best to dodge getting hit a few times before Kuro jumped back in to save you. Misono and Lilly also had their hands full with a few more vampire hunters. Lawless and licht looked like they were beginning to tire as every attack was countered. C3 was wearing you all down. Who knows how long you'll hold up...

                  ~hours earlier~

All the servamps once again decided to have a nice get together at the annual festival. Recently, c3 has been on their tails so you all decided to stay together and enjoy the festival as a group. It was getting really late and most of the people began to clear out of the festival grounds leaving your group as one of the last groups left in the area. That's when the attacks started...

                     ~present time~

"Aggh!" You heard misono yell as he had been hit for the first time. Lilly rushed to his aid making the mistake of turning his back. He was rushed buy the hunters and could barely keep them back. The others weren't holding up well either. C3 had gotten too strong.

You couldn't summon your lead. You didn't want to. You were afraid of it's power, afraid of your own power. Kuro stood by you defending you as you helped in as many ways as you could. He ended up pushing you out of the way so he could handle the situation. He and the other servamps eventually managed to take out most of the hunters leaving 5 as you watched in terror. That's when things took a turn for the worse...

The 5 that were left were the strongest. They took out Lilly and Hugh first. Next went jeje and lawless. Kuro was the only one left.

You have to do something! Please! Quit acting like this and get out there!

...I can't...

Why are you so afraid of losing?!

I'm not...
I'm afraid of winning...

Your thoughts were scattered by Kuro falling back and landing close by. You could hear the agony in his breath. You ran to him and lifted him up, he trembled in your arms as he was barely conscious.

Fight!
No... you can't.. you know what'll happen...

For the first time in forever, tears filled your eyes. How could you sit there and do nothing in a situation like this? You stared down a Kuro in terror and shock. How could you let this happen to him? What do you do?

"R-run..." Kuro mumbled in a hoarse voice as he strained to look up at you. You gasped at his request. You can't just- "Go! L-leave (Y/N)!" He groaned.

You're the only one left (Y/N). Still think you should hold yourself back?

Stop trying to convince yourself to do this! You'll never forgive yourself if it goes wrong!

Will you forgive yourself if you watch them die too..?

.........fine.

One of the guys from c3 walked up behind you, his weapon in hand. He raised it and took a swing at your head laughing. You quickly summoned your lead and blocked his attack with your hand without even turning to him. You stood up, dropping Kuro at your feet and faced the man who attacked.

He laughed at you as he towered over you, "What, the little girl finally wants to fight too? Well lemme warn you, I'm not gonna go easy on-" he was interrupted by you kicking him hard and across the room.

"Me niether.." you replied. Your voice was lifeless. You face was dark and blank. You stood as if you were someone else completely. Your lead was unstable. It reflected your mindset. The energy surrounding your hands looked as if it was going to burst.

Another man attacked you angrily from your left side. That's what really set you off. Your lead bursts into shockwaves of energy and you directed them towards the man, they grabbed ahold of him tight, crushing the breath out of him before slamming him into the wall.

That's two...

"(Y.... Y/N)..." Kuro strained to call out to you. He struggled to get to his knees. You looked over your shoulder to him seeing that 2 hunters were getting ready to finish him off. They saw that you caught a glimpse and attacked, wounding you severely. Immediately you sent another shockwave from each hand attacking them both. You hit them against the ground but held onto them, squeezing the life out of them...

"Don't ever come near me or my friends..." you said blankly, revealing your intent.

Everyone was watching you. Lilly, jeje, lawless, Hugh. All of the eves. Everyone. But was it really you they saw. Honestly, they couldn't tell. They've never seen this side of you... you had hoped they'd wouldn't ever...

Kuro gathered his strength and leaped towards you grabbing you by the shoulders. He tried to turn you but you wouldn't face him. "(Y/N)! Please!" He called out. "This isn't you! You need to stop!" You had no response. He hugged you around your waist as he weakened once more. "Please, (Y/N)..." he held you for a moment before slowly letting go and falling to his knees behind you.

W-what.. what have I done...

You blinked as you regained the color in your skin. The chill in your bones was starting to warm once more. Your lead shattered as you turned to Kuro and he looked up at you. Your eyes were filled with tears as you covered your mouth with your hands. Kuro stood up once more seeing that the real you had returned. You stared at him with tears in your eyes, "I-I'm so sorry...!" Your voice shook in terror.

*SLASH!*

_______________________
Oh dang what a cliff hanger!