Best school day ever

Just to clarify, this is the day after the last chapter.
_______________________

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Kuro groaned at the sound of that stupid alarm clock and it's nonstop noise. He tried to bury his head under his paws but the obnoxious sound was still bugging him, "(Y/NNNNN)...." he groaned, "Turn it off~....." the lazy cat whined. The alarm continued. After a minute of continuous beeping Kuro finally raised his head and looked around wondering why you didn't already turn it off and get out of bed like usual.

How does she sleep through something so loud and annoying???

Kuro sighed before taking his human form and reaching over you to the alarm clock and turning it off. He finally got the thing to shut up and went back to his spot on the bed before letting himself collapse back onto the pillow. After a few minutes of silence he pulled himself back up and sat next to you. He gazed tiredly at your sleeping figure before sighing, "(Y/N)..." he took his cat form and hopped up onto your shoulder, "Don't you have to get ready for school..?" He asked in his lazy voice. There was no answer. He hopped off your shoulder sitting in front of you again, "hey-"

"Shut up~....." you whined as you shifted slightly, your eyes still closed. Kuro jumped slightly, not expecting that response. The slightest sound escaped him as he was about to question you but you beat him to it, "We're not going to school today..." you yawned as you stretched out your arms before wrapping them around the little black cat and bringing him closer to you. At first, Kuro froze for a second not knowing what to do, but he very quickly got the idea and snuggled up next to you. His soft fur against your skin. You gently rubbed his head with your finger and he let out the quietest purr before you found yourself asleep once again...

~later~

Kuro woke up to the sound of his stomach growling. He lazily tried to roll over before realizing that he was still in your arms, "(Y/N)..." he whined. "Whaaatttt..." you mumbled as you were still half asleep. "I'm hungry, (Y/N)~" he continued to whine. You sighed, "Drink some blood and go back to sleep-" Kuro interrupted you,"I want snacks~" he pleaded in his lazy cat voice. You groaned and let go of him before rolling over to your other side, "Fine..." you sighed, "but I'm not getting them for you, my leg hurts..." you heard Kuro sigh as he rolled off the bed and onto the floor, taking his human form and exiting your room.

How is he always so hungry? That lazy cat-

Your stomach began to growl.

Ok I guess I'm hungry too.. that's what I get for judging..

~

After a few more minutes of laying in bed you finally decided it was time to get up. You sighed and sat up before pulling the covers off and sliding your feet off the edge of the bed. Your feet made contact with the floor and you pushed yourself off the bed but almost fell because you forgot about your hurt knee for a second. You growled at yourself in annoyance before getting up again, remembering to keep most of the pressure off your knee.

You left your room and headed to the kitchen. Really Kuro.. he had left everything out and a mess instead of putting everything back after using it like a normal person would. You sighed and put everything away before grabbing a box of cereal and sitting on the couch next to Kuro.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in his usual tone. "Since when do you care?" You joked. "... You kept waking up last night..." he sighed, not really acknowledging your remark.
Oh wait he's actually being nice.
"Did I?" You asked with a confused tone. He looked up at you and tilted his head, "you don't remember..?" You yawned and stretched out your arms, "eh, I was probably half asleep" Kuro hummed in response.

"Hey Kuro?" You asked in a cheerful tone. He looked over to you again waiting for you to continue. "I'd probably feel a little better if you were the one that made lunch today~" you smirked. He immediately laid back, "Sucks for you then.." he joked. You frowned before leaning on him, "Kurrroooo~" you whined. "I'm not cooking" he said bluntly as he gazed down at you. "I got hit by as car~" you whined as you tried to guilt trip him. He continued to stare down at you with annoyance and tiredness in his eyes. You did the same but tried to make yourself look sad and tired. After a brutal staring contest he finally broke and rolled his eyes at you with a sigh, "Fine..." he groaned. "Yess~" you smiled as you raised your arms in victory.

~later~

Kuro  made lunch, ramen of course. You ate happily on the couch next to him and then made him clean up his mess, which he wasn't too happy about.  After wards he made his way back to the couch...

"(Y/N) I wanna sit.." he whined as he looked down at you from behind the couch. You were laying down taking up the whole thing. "Since when has me laying on the couch stopped you before?" You joked as you sat up to meet his gaze. He sighed and looked down for a second, "but your leg-"
"Kuro I couldn't care less, you could cut me in half and I wouldn't give a crap" you interrupted him, "but don't... cuz that would kinda suck" you joked.  He smirked but remained silent. You sighed and laid back down, "Fine-" Kuro interrupted you by taking his cat form and laying on top of you, "never mind, I forgot I could just do this instead" he yawned. You let out a quiet laugh as he rolled over, "lazy cat" you smiled as you rubbed his head.  He purred quietly as you yawned and began to relax.

Best school day ever...

__________________________
Spent way too much time on not knowing how to write this crap chapter but hey I did it. Who cares if it sucks...