chapter six

SURPRISE

r00d!1!!1!

I was in a crappy mood today and decided to write :D

:'))))))))))) (dat song doe)

shout out to the people who vote and comment~ y'all make my day~

-

jimin💕:
really?

yoongi💦:
yeah, this Saturday

jimin💕:
okay~ :3

-

yoongi internally squealed, or so he thought.

"why are you squealing like a pig?" asked hoseok. the two were also roommates. hobi was worried about the older, yoongi hasn't really shown this much emotion ever since-- well ever.

"I didn't squeal." yoongi coughed, scrolling through his Instagram feed. nothing interesting came up, just a bunch of selfies of namjin.

suddenly a notification popped up. apparently jimin liked a picture that was uploaded 23 weeks ago.

yoongi smiled, when the notification disappeared a few seconds later. he could imagine the blush that frosted his chubby cheeks.

"now you're showing that rare smile of yours hyung~ whyyyy?" hobi asked.

"because of someone." that's all he was going to say.

hobi's smile dissolved into a thin line. he didn't like that his hyung was happy because of somebody else.

"was it that silver haired usher at the theater?" hobi stared at the weird sight of yoongi blushing.

yoongi shrugged and shoved hobi out of his room.

"h-hyun--!!" the door was slammed shut, leaving an annoyed yet upset hobi.

now to plan that date with jimin.

~

a few days passed, and it was the day of the date.

as usual, yoongi woke up at 1:30 pm. his date was at three, so he had an hour and thirty minutes to get ready.

he immediately rushed to take a five minute shower, because he knew he would take forever to pick out clothes.

yoongi walked out the steamy bathroom, with a towel hanging low on his hips, to see hoseok sitting on his bed playing his Xbox.

"what the fuck are you doing here?"

"can we hang out, I'm bored!!!1!!" the dongsaeng glanced at yoongi and blushed. he quickly set his eyes onto the television screen

"no, I have a date in like an hour." he said walking into his closet, picking out some clothes.

"can we at least play one round of call of duty before you leave me all alone." hobi pouted.

yoongi tried to resist it, but come on- who could resist the ball of sunshine.

"fine."

~

an hour passed and the bell of a restaurant. jimin asked for a waiter to set up a table for two.

jimin was really excited. this was his first ever date. he'd have boyfriends but none of them ever had the energy to take him on a date. jimin felt that yoongi was different.

the two had spent a week texting, and jimin immediately fell in like with yoongi.

another hour had passed, and the older hadn't shown. the waiter asked jimin if he wanted more water.

"no thank you." jimin sheepishly smiled, feeling really embarrassed. after that the waiter nodded and walked off.

after ten more minutes of waiting, jimin finally had enough. he stood up and left a tip, leaving the restaurant.

I couldn't believe I got stood up on my first date...

jimin thought he could really trust somebody again, but he doesn't like being forgotten. frowning, he hopped back into his car, feeling really upset.

~

"fuck YOU HOESUCK!"

"ha hyung!!! sore losah.....!" hoseok danced around, celebrating his victory.

yoongi rolled his eyes, checking the time. he almost fainted seeing that it was four hours after the scheduled date.

"fuck, fuck, fuck..." he muttered, running into the bathroom, finally putting some underwear on.

"what's wrong?!" hobi asked, knowing whats exactly wrong.

"my date!!! I feel like shit now." yoongi texted jimin a few minutes ago. he groaned seeing that he read it and didn't answer back.

hoseok walked out of the room, feeling bad for making his hyung missing his date.

yoongi groaned and whimpered at the same time, flopping onto his bed. he buried his face into his pillows, feeling tears brimming the edge of his eyes.

he really liked jimin, maybe even loved him, but he doesn't know that yet. yoongi couldn't believe he stood up a date he planned. the boy started silently crying when realizing he fucked up.

"what am I going to do? jimin must hate me now."

little did he know, jimin was thinking the same thing.

~

woaH

long chapter dang.

all I wanna doooooo is kick it with youuuuu~

jay park is daddy, king of sex, oppa AF, but can be so squishy ('つヮ).

don't forget to vote and comment
(^o^)*+:.