hoseok.

he walked down the streets we with an umbrella in his hand. his mood matched the weather. damp and gray.

he walked up to the bus stop, waiting. yoongi had taken the car to take his boyfriend for six months, jimin, on a romantic camping trip.

he stood there waiting on something to happen. it was last month when he had confessed to yoongi that he had feelings for him.

the confessions was taken awkwardly, and the two hadn't made up until the week before.

no, hoseok wasn't over the older, but he wasn't going to tell him that. even though it pained him to see yoongi with someone else, hoseok was happy that he was truly happy.

sure, it would've been nice if it was him receiving yoongi's kisses, hugs, or even holding hands with him. but life sucks sometimes.

"excuse me." a soft voice interrupted his train of thought. hoseok looked down to a shivering young man.

"yes?"

"can I, perhaps, stand under that umbrella with you?" the boy said, water dripping from the tips of his hair.

"sure." hoseok smiled. no matter how down he was, he always managed to smile for anyone.

"why are you sad?" the stranger asked.

of it would've been anybody else, hoseok would've been annoyed, but this boy was adorable.

"love sucks."

"it does indeed." the smaller agreed.

"had a few share of heartbreaks?" hoseok questioned.

"no, just one." the stranger said looking down.

"hi, my name is hoseok." he said, offering his hand.

"hi hoseok, I'm taehyung." the shorter shook his hand, smiling widely.

"something tells me we're going to be good friends." hoseok laughed, feeling his mood being lifted. taehyung giggled and nodded.

something beautiful bloomed that day.

~

hoseokie has his happy ending yay :D