Chapter 11: Heartbroken

Rylands POV

I don't understand why Shane is upset because he won't tell me. I went upstairs to apologize when shane just apologized to me. He had been crying, i wanted to ask why but i didn't want to make him angry. He let go of our hug and we sat down on the bed. "listen. I don't want this is make you angry with me. I just want to know what's happeneing so i can be there for you. i love you and i'm just trying to protect you." i told him holding his hands and looking deep into his eyes. "it's really..it's nothing. I'm probably just tierd." he said looking down. I tilted his head up. "Shane." I said. "seriously i'm okay." he said and i gave him a kiss. We just got back from denver yesterday morning. Maybe he is just tierd. Maybe he is okay.

Shanes POV

I'm not okay. The fact that i feel like air and to top it off i have to lie to my boyfriend that i'm okay when i'm really not. Ryland went to the bathroom and i grabbed my phone and looked at the new horrible comments.

Fat

Your fat

Stop eating 

Die

Fat

Fat 

Fat

My stomach rumbled. I hadn't eaten all day. "i am fat." i whispered to myself. I'm so done with these comments but they don't stop. I wish i could disappear and live a happy life outside of this one. I wish I could tell Ryland. I wish i could feel happy. but those are all just wishes. And they won't come true. Not with a happy ending at least. Ryland came out of the bathroom and we both lied in bed. "im gonna turn off the lights k?" he said getting up. "k." i replied grabbing my phone. Ryland came in bed and we faced eachother. He watched me just stare at the comments he didn't know about. He just stared at the hurt that was inside of me. But didn't know it was there. I want to tell him, but that would make him scared and worried. "Shane." he said and i put my phone away. "hmm?" i asked/mumbled. "i love you okay? and you can talk to me if you want to." he said runnning his hands through my hair and then grabbing the back of my neck. I put my head down. A tear fell down my cheek and i just nodded.

Hey yo! First i just wanna say NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE TRUE ABOUT SHANE!!! None. Nada. 0. Zilch. ok anyways i'm sorry this chapter was short but i'm going to see Miranda Sings tomorrow!! Soooo yea! Also i heard what happened with shane and ryland being kicked out of a party for being gay and fricken holding hands with eachother so that's fucking immature and bullshit. Fuck security. Anyways have a wonderful day/night and i'll see you soon!

love, gg