Chapter 20: Stressed

Rylands POV

I had to leave shane because the nurses were doing to take care of his cuts. I can't believe all of this happened and I didn't do anything about it. I was fustraded with myself but also cared about Shane way more. I went home and took care of Uno, cleaned the house, finished emails, the whole time worried sick that shane wouldn't be okay. I went to instagram to see that shane had posted a picture of his im the hospital bed weakly smiling. All his fans were worried but the haters were still there. I read the caption This Happened.. is what it said. "oh my poor baby." i said to myself. A tear fell down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away and kept working. About an hour later I got a call and immediately answered. It was Erin.

Ryland: Hello?

Erin: Hey, Its Erin. What happened to shane?

Ryland: it's a long story 

I explained the whole hate situation and him cutting his arm.

Erin: Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Let me know if you need anything.

Ryland: Thanks

Erin: Ok I have to go i'm so sorry this happened bye 

Ryland: It's fine bye

I set down my phone and sighed. I have all this work to do but still have my boyfriend in the hospital getting stitches because people were shit heads to him and I didn't do much about it. I ran my fingers through my hair and groaned in anger and stress. I got another phone call, this time it was from the hospital. 

Hospital: Hello? Is this Ryland Adams?

Ryland: Yes this is him

Hospital: Hi, yea so Shane is done with his stitches so you can come back now

Ryland: Oh ok thank you

Hospital: No problem

I got into my car and drove to the hospital. I walked in and went to the front desk. "Name please." the lady at the front desk asked. "Ryland Adams in here for Shane Dawson." I replied. "room 302." she said and I walked down the hall.

Shanes POV

I saw Ryland standing in the door way. "Hey baby." he said walking over to me and kissing my forehead. "Hi" i whispered. "You ready to go pumpkin?" Ryland said kneeling next to me. I nodded my head and we walked out of the room. The nurse gave me a bunch of medication for shane to take daily until he heals. "Make sure he doesn't use his arm, and here are the meds he should only take these pain ones if it is unbearable and just one will do." The nurse said handing Ryland a bag of stuff. "Alrighty thank you so much." he replied and we walked out of the hospital. We got into the car and I looked down at my feet. Ryland looked at me. "hey" he said grabbing my chin and tilting my head towards me. "You okay?" He asked. I shrugged and we stared into eachothers eyes. "I'm sorry." i whispered. "Shane, its not your fault, at all." he replied and we big leaned in for a kiss. When we got home Ryland and I laid down on the couch and watched some Youtube. Uno greeted us and kissed Ryland and I. "Uno!" i said petting him with one hand. I grabbed my phone and went to snapchat. I took a picture of ryland kissing my cheek. "I missed this" I put that as the caption and posted it to my story. Of course there was lots of screenshots but I just laughed it off and cuddled with Ryland while watching YoUtube videos on the couch. Home sweet home.

Halo! I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! If u did make sure to comment what's i should do next! Actually do it this time..i'm running out of ideas...😂

love, gg