Tyler & Jason

Ty : Alright welcome back guys! We got a lot of questions asking if we could draw me as a hybrid and-

Sky : YES! OF COURSE YOU CAN I WANNA SEE DAT.

Ty : Yeah! Just be sure to send it to the Miss so she can see it and maybe even use it as the cover at TheAbandonedAngel on tumblr or other social websites :3

Sky : Yep! Just comment down below if you HAZ a question about a certain website, if she has an account and all that crazy shiz.

Ty : Yeah :) now to the questions!

bloodydeadlox162 says : I see ty in a maid outfit with cay ears I im drawing it right now hey ty can you get turned into a hybrid sky pick from dayzz

Ty : ...what? XD

Sky : I think he means that you have to turn into a hybrid of my choosing. GIRAFFE!

Ty : holy shit n- *puff of smoke*

Sky : HAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAKING SKYSCRAPER.

Ty : ...:(

Sky : I was just kidding :)

skyloxmeromelover123 asks : Am I the only one seeing ty in a maid outfit with cat ears? (CAN I DRAW THAT FOR YOU!?) to sky: STOP SAYING YOU THE DAM MAN AND ACT LIKE ONE!!!!!!!

Sky : *raises hand* I wanna see that. And of course you can draw it! *looks up at giraffe* You want me to cuddle with that?

Ty : *turns back into human*

Sky : Oh okay :3 *cuddles with Ty* SEE! I'M THE MAN.

KissMissLiss asks : TY! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SKYTATO WAS REAL? xD

Ty : I would probably cry with Jason, and punch Janet's face till it turned purple for taking Sky from me.

Tyler : HEY YOU FUCKER. I DUN WANT IT TO HAPPEN EITHER.

Sky : ...O.o what are you guys doing here?

Jason : We found the back door and let ourselves in :3

Ty : I don't wanna sit next to him... *moves over to Sky and away from Tyler*

Tyler : HEY IM A NICE PERSON TO SIT NEXT TO HUH JASON HUH HUH HUH?!?!?!?!?!

Jason : I'm never letting you have the cool-aid ever again...

Tyler : AWWW

kilobyte says : *coughs* they should have a child, because #yolo (and Adam should be the girl in that situation, just to screw with them XD)

Sky : NOT WITH JASON AND FREAKING JANET HERE.

Jason : Agreed.

Sky : And anyways Ty's the one with the ovaries.

Ty : ...I hate you so much.

Sky : Love you too :3

Sky, Ty, Tyler, & Jason : BE SURE TO COMMENT YOUR NEXT QUESTION AND DO YOU WANT JASON AND TYLER TO STAY? DOWN BELOW. BY EVERYBODY!!