Princess Kitty

KissMissLiss : OKAY SO WHEN I ASKED THE SKYTATO QUESTION I WAS PLANNING ON ASKING THIS AS A FOLLOW UP QUESTION BUT I FORGOT....SO I'LL JUST ASK NOW: SKY! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF MUNCHINGLOX WAS REAL? ALSO I'M HANDCUFFING YOU GUYS TO TYLER IF YOU DON'T CALM IT DOWN WITH THE FLUFFY CUTENESS. YOUR GONNA KILL ME HERE. ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR TWO PEOPLE TO BE THAT IN LOVE OKAY I CALL BULLCRAP.

Ty : ....um...I'm not attracted to that at all...

Sky : You better not be :P

Tyler : We can't be in the same room without yelling at each other for a long period of time. At least, we've never dared to try...

Jason : ...I've read fanfics.

Everyone : ....O.o

Ty : As in us being too cute, we know gurl. *bats eyelashes and gives fab-five*

noodlelover162 : can ty and sky be cat hybrids and I dare sky to do the cinnamon challenge

Sky : UGH. A CAT AGAIN. GOD DANG IT PEOPLE.

*poof*

Ty : *reaches up* My ear is fluffy :3

Sky : *licks Ty* And I now can do that!

Ty : I don't think Sky should do the cinnamon challenge. It's really not good for your lungs. It could cause serious problems.

Sky : ....Your scaring me...

Shadowlox says : Ty! I dare you to dress up like a princess for a Week

Ty : So....a cat princess? This should be fun...

*poof*

Sky : AWW. THE DRESS, ITS JUST.....AAAAWWHHHH!!!!

Ty : Shut up -_-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sky : Alright guys, I just want to announce that tomorrow is Tyler and Jason's last day here! Be sure to comment any dares you want them to do before the time runs out! But if you don't get it-

Ty : Just hop over to AskMunchingUniverse and comment on that story! She's a friend of mine, so she won't mind!

Jason & Tyler : Peace!!! ;)

((From the author : Hey everybody! To anyone who drew Ty as a hybrid, I didn't get to see them! Feel free to email it to me at 1kittykat123@gmail.com if you want me to see it! <3 kissies!))