Chapter 1

"you know what? let's go to the night club," taehyung has decided, grabbing his car keys from the top of the refrigerrator as he dragged jimin with him.

"yah, why do you go to night clubs almost everyday now? you can always tell me if you're having a serious matter or maybe family problems, i'll be listening but we don't need to go there. i'm quite sick of those girls who dance like penguins," jimin sighed, pushing taehyung's hand away as he plopped onto the couch.

"ugh, fine. i'll go there myself, and with your car obviously," he rolled his eyes but before he could step outside from his friend's house, someone had stopped him.

obviously jimin, is it?

"what do you want now? if you can't accompany me to go then you can stay- but just don't tell my parents about this, yet"

"okay fine, fine. i'll go incase you might get so drunk tonight and i can help you to drive back home," he sighed in defeat as taehyung broke into a small smile, following after jimin.

•••

as they entered the club, the intimidating smells of smoke and the view of crazy girls dancing around instantly made taehyung happy.

"ahh, it's good to be home," he thought and pushed his body through the crowd. finally finding his way to an empty barstoll in the corner, he caught someone's eye.

"oh, jungkook, you're here too?" taehyung laughed non-surprisingly as he took a sit beside him.

"isn't this one the only place i can go to relief my stress?" the younger ones chuckled as he slung his arm around taehyung's neck.

taehyung looked around and found a bartender, motioning him to come over."5 bottles of beer please..," he mouthed.

the bartender could only gasp at the sight of two young man ordering that many bottles, but he didn't really put much thoughts into it before nodding to their orders.

"so taehyung, how's life?" jungkook started, looking directly into the older one's eyes, searching for an answer.

"miserable. my parents keep fightng everyday, and everyday it became worst to the point of killing each other. they would pull out knives and scissors too if it's getting overhand," he could only sigh, but deep down there he really want to cry.

"well, if that's the case, i'm feeling so sorry-"

"don't pitty me, jungkook. it was almst normal for me since baby. they have been doing that before i was even born," he replied, uninterested about the topic.

"taehyung!" a familiar voice suddenly called out his name, making him jolt a little from his seat.

"it isn't funny, you know! you left me with those sick girls and i was trapped earlier and- and-"

"calm down, bro. i'm sorry for leaving you right there," taehyung laughed sheepishly.

"oh, you brought jimin with you?"

"he didn't want to at the first place," taehyung shrugged as he gulped down one full bottle of beer. the bitter sweet taste that burned his throat was making him feel great, as he took another bottle.

•••

"kim freaking taehyung, oh my gosh!" jimin knocked him hard in the head as taehyung groaned upon the impact.

"hey! it hurts!" he whined.

"you should stop drinking, seriously!" he tried snatching away the beer from his hand, but taehyung just won't budge and keep drinking.

"who are you, my daddy?~" he laughed to himself, reaching for jimin's neck and attempting to kiss him on the cheek.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" he was finaly able to carry him on his shoulder as he stumbled his way through the crowd and into his car.

despite taehyung who keeps disturbing him from driving, jimin still managed to stop by a convenience store.

"wait here, i have to buy something," after he assured that everything was okay, he left taehyung alone in the car.

"excuse me sir, is there anything i can help you with?" a lady that stood by the door asked him.

"uhm, where can i find the food?"

"it's in the 8th section," the lady smiled. he nodded and quickly ran to the 8th section to buy some food for taehyung and himself tonight.

"is this all?" he nodded to the cashier lady, taking out his money to pay. not long after, another customer entered the store but jimin didn't budge to see because he was in a hurry.

he was getting a little impatient, taping his foot to the ground. a few minutes later he could hear a little chaos behind him as he was waiting for the cashier lady to scan the things that he bought.

"hey, heyyy! give me that kimchi of yours, i'm hungry!" he quickly turned around upon hearing that familiar voice.

"let me go!" a girly voice shouted back.

jimin stood there, eyes wide and mouth agaped. how can taehyung managed to get out of the car when it's obviously locked?

________

A/N: I've thought several times about unpublishing this book, trust me. I might say I've improved with my writing throughout the years so reading my 13-year-old work just gives me a lot of cringe and insecurities. A lot. I overthought a lot because people who came to my profile would start with any book I wrote, of course, but I feel mostly insecure if readers would start with this book and judge me for my lack of grammar and choice of words.

Besides, this book is a mess, like I've warned, the first 14 chapters are written in lowercases and the rest are in uppercases. But still, thank you if you're staying here to read furthermore and eventually see the improvement in me in firther chapters.

Thank you for not throwing this book out of your library :)

I thought about it again and decided not to feel too insecure of myself.

Instead, keep reading (if you can stand the cringe) and i promise it will get interesting once you reached further chapters, as I wrote them when I'm more mature! <3

I love you all, always. 💜