Merry Christmas

"Merry Christmas." Sherlock raises his glass and the guests do the same. Mrs. Hudson and Molly wear the same dress. Mike and Greg are busy with talking about their professions. Sherlock, Mycroft and I look into a case. According to him the case has to be solved today.

"I go to Molly and Mrs. Hudson." I let Sherlock know. I'm tired of their deduction. I don't understand anything. How can you, for God's sake, know when a person is born on the basis of his shoes?

"Hai, how are you?" I ask. Molly smiles friendly and she shows her empty glass. I get a bottle of champagne and I fill in her glass.

"It is a good time to learn Sherlock how you drink alcohol, don't you think?" She wants to know.

"I think... but we cannot force it. We cannot pretend it is alcohol-free. That's mean."

"Yes, please. Sherlock will love it." She insist. I don't know why she wants to, but I think it's going to be funny. Sherlock who is drunk, is like a puppy who crash to the window again and again. Silly and confused.

"None of this concerns me."

"We will not betray you." She says. Lubricate him? Why would you do that? His brains must continue like they do always. A while ago I looked like Sherlock was drunk, but it was pure adrenaline. We do not know how he will react. Maybe he is aggressive, or depressed. Sherlock is impossible to predict.

"How are you going to poison him?" I overdo. I look subtle to Sherlock. He's still in the kitchen with Mycroft. Should he know it already? Sherlock leans to the counter and he thinks deeply. He can look so cute when he is focused.

"Poisoning? I call it helping."

"Helping?" I ask surprised. "Propping his dead, yeah."

"Don't overdo it. It will be hilarious." She insists. She is slyly watching him and I am wondering how she gets this ridiculous ideas. Why she would do that to him? Mrs. Hudson nods approvingly. I've expected she would contradict Molly, but in vain.

I role my eyes and walk to Sherlock. I want to protect him somehow. Just so he doesn't do crazy things. They should at least wait until later. Sherlock's deep thinking. He should not be disturbed. I lure Mycroft to me and he nods when he see it. Slowly he walks towards me.

"What's up, John?" He looks doubtful behind. He thinks it is about Sherlock. He's right.

"There are people here who want to lubricate Sherlock. You agree?" I ask right to the point.

"Why should I deny it? Besides, I don't have the intention to judge. But his boyfriend does."

"Boyfriend? We aren't little children anymore. But how do you know? We were going to say it today." I respond surprised. Mycroft is also good at deductions, but I didn't know he was that good. Sherlock would not even see it.

"I know everything." He raises his eyebrows and he looks mysteriously. "Give him just as much alcohol as you want. He isn't my responsibility anymore. Whatever I say, he doesn't listen to me, his brother." He walks away and he puts a hand in his pocket. Mycroft is completely different from Sherlock, but they still look alike. Mycroft can be sweet in his own way, Sherlock too. Sherlock does his best to understand human feelings, but Mycroft doesn't give a hoot.

The only thing I can do, because all guests are busy with someone else, is visiting Greg and Mike. I hope they are holding an useful conversation and not devising a plan to kill Sherlock.

"Hey, how are you?" Greg and Mike nod.

"Fine. We were talking about your snore." They laugh both.