-Chapter 3-

Harvey's P.O.V
The next morning I woke up at 6:30. It was so early I almost died from sleep deprivation. Stumbling around in my room, I quickly put on my uniform and ate an apple as fast as lightning. After I had finished getting ready, it was 8:20. I was on time as it takes ten minutes to walk to school.

Once I got to school, a load of girls came rushing up to me as usual. I just walked past them trying to ignore their offers to go to their form room to hang out. They are so annoying. I walked over to the reception and I saw Poppy.

Poppy's P.O.V
I saw Harvey walk over to me and I felt my cheeks burn slightly.
"Hey Poppy." He said to me.
"Hey Harvey." I replied slightly shyly.
"Left or right?" He said to me.
"Left." I looked over to my right and saw a load of girls looking through the doors glaring at me and Harvey.
"I would think the same. Leggo." Harvey opened the door leading the opposite way. It lead to a painfully long corridor- I couldn't even see the end of it!
"This is the maths corridor, Aka my least favorite part of school." I laughed slightly at Harvey's remark. "Ok so teachers don't really like it if we walk down this corridor because only teachers can use it." Harvey lead me through to a small corridor. After a few seconds, we heard footsteps.
"Shoot. Mr Pearson is coming." Harvey whispered. He grabbed my hand and we both ran until Harvey opened a door to a small cupboard. We both stepped inside the cupboard and waited for a few seconds until we couldn't hear the teacher. We stepped back into the corridor and then I realized I was still holding Harvey's hand.
"Oh, sorry." I quickly let go and I could once again feel my cheeks turn hot.
"Its fine." He muttered back. He looked down "this is the science block." Harvey opened the door to one of the labs. It was huge.
"Whoa." I thought to myself.
"I know right. Max accidentally set fire to me once." Harvey laughed.
"Did I just say that out loud? Whoops." I took one last look round before we both closed the door again.
"Drama block or music block?" Harvey asked me. We both looked right into each other's eyes I felt myself blushing again.
"Um, Music please." I said, looking down at my feet.
"Sure. Its this way." He said as we both start walking again. There were two square buildings and we went into the one on the left. There was a nice looking teacher walking up to us.
"Good morning Harvey." She said smiling at Harvey. "You must be Poppy. I am Mrs Lupin and I am looking forward to having you as a student in the future." She said holding her hand out. I shook it nervously. She suddenly turned to Harvey.
"Congratulations on you and Max's new song! I saw it and it has over 100,000 views!" She patted Harvey's back. He suddenly went as red as a tomato. As soon as Mrs Lupin asked off, we started walking again.
"Well that was embarrassing." Harvey sighed.
"No its not, its awesome!" I may have accidentally shouted this. "I didn't know you could write songs!" At this point Harvey looks right into my eyes. "Really?" He questioned me, still looking at me in the eyes.
"Yeah." I nod my head before it gets even more awkward. Harvey opened the door to one of the music rooms, revealing a huge room with keyboards and computers all around the edge and music posters everywhere on the walls.
"Can you wait here while I go to the toilet?" Harvey asked me. I nodded my head and he went off. Almost that second someone pinned me to a wall.
"Listen to me. You leave Harvey alone. He's mine." A girl shouted at me. Another one came up behind the first girl.
"Or Max." The second girl glared at me.
"We're just friends though." I tried to defend myself.
"Ruby? Holly? What are you doing here?" Harvey came round the corner. "If you hurt Poppy, you will regret it." Harvey warned them as they stormed off. "Thanks." I mumbled.
"Urgh. I swear they are so obsessed with Max and I. We both hate them so much." He rolled his eyes and we walked into the drama block. "whoa. This place is way better than the drama block in my school." I said as I gazed at the huge spotlight and the massive black walls. I turned round but Harvey was gone. That was when I saw him by the computer. Suddenly the white light was shining down on me. "Do something cool." Harvey pleased. For a second I had no idea what that meant.
"I can't though." I replied anxiously. I know fully well I can't sing, dance or anything else. Basically, I'm definitely not the brightest spark in the pack.
"Please..." Harvey did not give up so I sang 'Riptide'.
"Lady, running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left hand man." I sang but I then trailed off.
"I love you, when you're singing that song, yeah, I've gotta lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna song the words wrong." As Harvey sang the second part, he walked over towards me.
"You sing really good." Harvey told me. He was less than a few inches away from me. I had no idea what would happen but I kind of had a mini panic attack in my mind.
"Thanks." I muttered back. That was when he realized what he was doing.
"Oh, sorry." He said as he stepped back again. Relief swept through my body with a hint of- disappointment? No that can't be! Could it? No, definitely not. What was going  on with me today? 
"Its fine." I replied, still a bit dazed by what just nearly happened. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I thought about this- the good kind of butterflies. Wait! Did I just say that? I think I like Harvey... Oh dear...
"This is the languages block. Its where are form room is. Come on!" He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the corridor. We walked through the door of a German room when everyone in it came crowding around us.
"Hey Harvey!" Max said. "Who are you?" He asked me.
"Uh, I'm poppy." I said shyly.
"Well I'm Max. Pleased to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." He turned and looked at Harvey. Harvey's face went as red as a tomato and everyone laughed.
"are you guys a thing?" A girl asked from the back of the room. I recognized her instantly. Either Ruby or Holly. I didn't realize we were still holding hands. We instantly let go and both blushed so much.
"No. Not yet." I whispered the last part. Wait, did I just say that? Yep, I definitely like Harvey.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I hope you are enjoying it right now! I am trying to update everyday but we have end of year exams next week which is messed up because its only January- Lol. Once I have finished this book which won't be for a long time, I will be writing two more sequals and once they are done, I will write a new series! :3

x Amanda x