2

(Still Frisk's POV)

Sans and I had walked down the snow covered path until we came across a large gate with bars wide enough for us to pass right through. It was here that Sans had stopped. "I forgot about somethin', kid.." I turned and looked at him, finding out he looked a bit nervous. "My brother, Papyrus... I forgot to mention... He's a human hunting FANATIC..." After he said this, his head jolted upright. "Crud I think that's him..!" Sans looked around as I held his jacket close around my shoulders. "Quick, hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp!"

I quickly did as I was told when a taller skeleton in what appeared to be battle body had approached. The skeleton was about twice the size of Sans, so I assumed this was Papyrus. "SANS!" He yelled. "SANS WHY AREN'T YOU--" He stared at Sans. "Where is your jacket..?" I looked down, noticing I still had Sans' jacket. Fuck.. I froze. 

"I guess I just left it at home.." Sans said surprisingly calmly. 

"I wouldn't put it past you, lazybones," Papyrus huffed. I let out the breath that I was holding tightly in my chest and finally felt relieved.

"Guess I feel a bit absent minded--"

"You've hardly done any work today, Sans--"

"Hey I've done a ton of work today... a skeleton!" Papyrus seemed highly displeased and groaned loudly. Sans only snorted at his own pun, while I was trying not to laugh at it. Papyrus must've heard me snicker a little because his head snapped in my direction.

"What was that?!" Papyrus asked loudly, making me shudder. He started walking slowly towards me, making me whimper a little.

"I-It was nothin' Papyrus!" Sans stammered, pushing him back away from the lamp a little. "It was just the wind again.."

Papyrus seemed suspicious and just stared in my direction.