PIE, because why not?

Hades_is_death: What is this on my throne?

Hermes_stole_your_swag: Oh, that's a pie, I delivered it to you, wanted to cheer you up.

Hades_is_death: Please don't tell me Zeus made it.

Persephone_flowers: No honey, thank god it wasn't, the whole world might burn down if Zeus did.

Zeus_the_boss: OK, look, I'm sorry i burned down the kitchen last time trying to scoop ice cream.

Athena_the_wise: Are you kidding me? All you had to do was scoop the thing! It was already prepared for you! 

Zeus_the_boss: -_-

Persephone_flowers: I baked the pie out of apples and cinnamon! Try some!!

Hades_is_death: Oh my god... that was one of the... BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER EATEN!!!!!

Persephone_flowers: :D

Aphrodite_love: You should try lettuce ones! They're good.

Zeus_the_Boss: ...

Hades_is_death: ...

Athena_the_wise: Ew.   

Poseidon_da_bomb: And you teased ME for eating seafood pie.

Athena_the_wise: It was actually really good, who knew seafood with pie would taste that good?

Poseidon_da_bomb: Thanks!

Hades_is_death: WE SHOULD HAVE A PIE-FEST!!! WHERE WE EAT PIE ALL DAY AND PARTY!!

Zeus_the_boss: I agree! What about you guys?

Athena_the_wise: It'll make you fat, but seriously, a pie-fest, who couldn't resist? I'm in!!

Poseidon_da_bomb: I'll bring seafood pies and saltwater taffy and seaweed!

Demeter_harvest: I'll give the crops to you Persephone, honey!!! I'm so proud of you my daughter!!

Persephone_flowers: Thanks mom!! But please just chill.

Demeter_harvest: Sure, whatevs, like, yo, I'm so swag.

Hades_is_death: Persephone is blushing so hard right now. Lel

Zeus_the_boss: WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO