breakup / meeting the new guy

"Josh I-I just don't think being in a relationship is good for me right now" I sighed, looking at the confused boy standing in front of me. 

"What? Kelsey we've been together for an year, I respected your decisions. But-but this.. I don't get it, are you breaking up with me?" His face began to pale. I didn't want to do this, but for a while now I felt like Josh just wasn't the one.

Sure he was nice and respected my decisions about having sex, but I just felt like I was losing feelings for him, never have either of us even said 'I love you' to one another. 

But that was good, because if we would have than this would have been much harder to do.

"No Josh. I don't know, I just feel like we need a break ok?" I forced a smile on my lips. 

"A break? Why do we need a break? We were fine. Please jus-"

"Josh, just don't push it ok. A break is good. I mean I don't know, aren't you  getting bored of the same things we do over and over again?" I was being honest with him. Because I did get bored of watching movies, cuddling, and hanging out. It was just the same schedule every day, their was never any fun and nothing felt right after a while. It's like there was something big missing.

Josh was a perfect boyfriend, so I don't know why I'm complaining. Theirs just something wrong with me I guess. 

"No. I like how we were" his eyes wondered around the lockers, avoiding eye contact with me. I could see his eyes beginning to look glossy.

"I will always like you Josh, I just don't want to push things right now." I looked down, feeling bad but this had to be done. I know my feelings for him won't be the same as they were before, but he was the best boyfriend ever. I loved the way he treated me, so I'll always like him for that. It's not going to be easy trying to move on, even though Im the one ending this.

I really do like him a lot but I just feel like we need a break, I don't want to be with him when I don't feel the same way as I did before, it's wrong to do this to this to him. 

"I'll see you later" he rolled his eyes, pushing past me. His eyes were still glossy as he past by me. I understand if he's mad. If he needs some space right now, Ill give it to him. Ill have to apologize later.

The last two periods I had the same classes with Josh. Every time I would turn to look at him he had his hood on and his head between his arms, the only time I could see his face was when the teacher would constantly remind him to get up and listen to the lecture.

Why do I have to feel like such a monster? I thought I was going to feel much better after telling him. I finally did it because I didn't want to keep hiding how I felt about us.

We were now in sixth period, again Josh was in the same class. This class was probably going to be my least favorite now. Josh and his friends were probably the only people I talked to here, and well sense me and Josh didn't have problems I  stayed with his little group. 

I sat in the other side of the room, away from him and his group because I know he doesn't want to see me right now. 

There was three empty seats in the back row, I sat on the last seat staring in front of me where there was two girls facing the front of the classroom. 

The whole class was doing the work independently, I was done and sense I was alone in the back of the class I might as well put my head down. 

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I heard my name being called several times. I looked up with a sleepy face, my eyes half closed, looking up at the front of the class where a gorgeous guy stood.

His eyes were a beautiful shade of green, his hair was curly and brown, and his smile was really bright and big, exposing the lovely deep dimple on his cheek. I don't know why, but I got butterfly's, was it because I had the most ugliest sleepy face while a amazingly gorgeous guy stared at me. Shit. 

"Kelsey, please raise your hand so Harry can take the seat next to you"  My eyes widened, while I slowly picked up my hand in the air.

He walked over to the back and almost all the girls followed him with their eyes. 

After he sat down he slouched on the chair and took out his phone without caring if he would get it taken away or not. Everyone else focused back to what they were doing, most girls whispering to each other and quickly looking back to the new guy sitting beside me.

I stared at him in confusion, he just got here and he's already acting like... he doesn't care. "Take a picture, it'll last longer sleepy head" he looked up at me and softly chuckled.  

Woah. His voice was probably one of the hottest I've heard. He had a really thick, husky accent making it clear that he was definitely not just new to this school but to this country. 

"I-uh- where exactly are you from" I stuttered, ignoring the nickname he had given me. My tongue felt like it was tangled for some reason. 

"England" he stared back at his phone, harshly tapping it. 

"Why did you come all the way to La" I questioned. 

"Why not" well that's no help at all. I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn't see because he was on his phone. 

(A/N: OH HI IF YOU'RE READING THIS THEN ILY OK, even if you don't like this then thanks anyways for wasting your time reading this heheh, this is honestly my first fanfiction. I mean I've tried to do other ones but ya... those did not turn out good. This is probably going to go no where haha so it's okay I just really like writing this because its fun)