i dont want a break / telling my bestfriend.

"Kelsey please, I promise Ill be a better boyfriend" Josh begged through the other line of the phone. 

After apologizing to him for everything I thought he would let this go but I feel like I'm making things worse.  "It's not you, you're the best boyfriend ever ok? It's just me."

I was about ready to cry, but I bit my lip to hold in any sobbing so he wouldn't worry. 

"Kels." He let out a breathe. "You told me that this was going to be forever. You told me the only reason you would break up with me was if I laid a hand on you, I didn't even care about sex or anything, I just wanted you" I do remember saying all that when we had just got together. It was the only thing I wanted him to do, every other guy I was with before Josh only wanted to have sex. At the time I felt like he wanted the same thing. But he ended up being different. 

"I know, I'm sorry." I sniffed, "thanks for.. everything. You deserve better a-and a great girlfriend-"

"What? No!" He screamed, "you said this was a damn break Kels, you make it seem like you want to move on, no!" I could tell he was getting mad. "I'll just talk to you tomorrow okay? I-I don't want to do this right now goodnight" he sighed loudly and hung up before I could say anything else. 

By now I was crying my eyes out, it was good to cry once in awhile right? It feels so weird. I usually never cry over a guy, I just feel really bad. Josh has never been angry with me, he was the one always there for me. When my parents divorced he was there for me, when one of my best friends past away, he was there. He was just always there for me when I needed to cry, he was my comfort. 

Even before we were together he was my best friend. Julia and him. I haven't talked to Julia about Josh but Im scared shes going to be pissed for finally having a great relationship and ruining it.

The day I told her me and Josh were together she screamed in excitement and was really happy for me. I dont like how she worried so much for me, but she was always there when some guy would use me and break my heart and I needed her through those rough times. Although I never cried for them,  she knew I was broken inside.

I decided on just taking a warm shower and falling asleep, tomorrow I'm babysitting my six year old sister Kayla and I know I won't be getting any sleep at all. 

It was Tuesday morning, the next day, I sat down on the gym floor next to Julia during first period. We both had physical education.  

She was talking to me now but I honestly didn't listen to half the things she just said.  She's saying something about American Horror Story. Usually I would be going crazy with her about this topic, but right now I'm staring off into space.

It was until she said "woah whose that hottie" I turned to see the same guy who sat next to me yesterday, Harry. "What the hell" I said, I was surprised. I don't know why, to be honest. 

"Is he new?" Julia asked. "Why is he looking at you? OH MY GOD! Kels! Tell me everything now!" She was getting all excited she probably didn't even realize that he was coming our way. 

"Sleepy head" he said, lifting his head up like he was saying 'sup' and raising one eyebrow up. "Nice to see a familiar face, people here are pretty weird." I turned to see Julia, her mouth open and eyes wide. 

"Ya well get used to it I guess" I said. Rolling my eyes because of his nickname for me. "And it's Kelsey."

"Right" he smirked and walked away, both Julia and I watched as he walked away, he turned twice while he walked and nodded his head, still smiling. 

"Kelsey Nicole Salgado!" I hated when she called me by my full name, that either meant she was happy or I had some serious explaining to do.

"Who is that? a-and what was that all about" I think it's time I tell her about Josh. Either way I'm going to have to do it sooner or later. 

"Juls" I sighed. "I-Josh and I broke up" I said. I closed my eyes so tears wouldn't spill out, but that just made the tears come out faster. 

She must have noticed my tears running slowly down my cheeks because seconds later she said "What? Why! Kels, it's okay come here" my eyes were still closed, I felt her hands reach out for my arms and pull me in for a hug. She didn't let go though, she wrapped her arms around me and tried to comfort me. 

I began sobbing on her shoulder letting it all out. I hope no one was looking, I doubt it though everyone was probably making small conversation with their friends, like always.

"Tell me what happened"  After telling her what I did to Josh and how I felt about him she stayed quiet, I didn't care if she didn't say anything. That was actually comfortable because she didn't judge me or say anything she just listened. And I loved that. 

Second and third period went by slower than ever, I looked over at Josh constantly, this time his head wasn't down and he sat on his seat like if he was on a sofa. I would see him taking deep breaths, making his cheeks puff and sigh. 

When the bell rang I rushed out the door only to be pulled back from my wrist. I looked down to where a hand gripped onto my wrist tightly. 

( A/N: AYE heh, omg I don't think anyone will ever read this oops if someones reading this than hai thnx biYah (-: