Chapter 1

"Y/n wake your lazy ass up!" My mom yelled up the stairs. "I'm up I'm up!" I laugh as my mom walked into my room and started tickling me "good" she smiled patting my head "its Monday 8:30 and your heading back to school on Wednesday" I raised a brow "really? My suspension didn't feel that long ago" I smiled and sat up while stretching. "Well what exactly did you do to get suspended for five weeks again?" She smirked trying to tease me which worked a little bit "well this guy was picking on my friends Nagisa and Sebastian.." I start until she interrupted "-wait Sebastian as in the one who went through your hair looking for split ends?" She started laughing while giving me a noogie. "Yes mom the one you called gay" I giggled brushing her hand off my head "anyway I stabbed the guy's hands with meh pencils" "annnndddd" she poked my side getting a yelp out of me "and I don't want to wear the school uniform because I hate skirts" I pouted as she once again gave me a noogie.

After I was dressed I decided to go to the park when some high school delinquents walked to me. "Hey isn't that y/n l/n l?" The first guy nudged the other. "Yeah it is" he leans in front of my face giving me a wiff of his nasty breath "dude your breath smells go away" I said calmly trying not to punch his face. "What was that you little bitch?!" He swung his fist at me which I caught (yeah your badass in diz) "tsk tsk" I shake my head "picking on a little girl, wow you have no dignity" I taunt and let go of his fist getting up to leave the park until a hand grabbed my shoulder. "Your not going anywhere missy" the first guy smirked. "Well actually my plans were to go home buuut" I kick him where the sun don't shine making him fall on the ground in pain. "I guess I can do for a home run!" I laughed and ran to my house faster than any human could. As I walked into my house I smiled and took of my combat boots "I am y/n l/n an animal shapeshifter at school I'm known as a happy and funny girl, to my enemies I'm known as the top dog, but to myself well I know my rank" I smirking after that thought as I walked into my room and shut the door "and it's alpha" I jump into my bed and start to draw.
----------_________-----------
Hey FURRends! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay PAWsome FURRends!