Chapter 2

-Le skip to Wednesday-

"MEEP MEEP MEEP MEE-" I slam my fist onto the alarm sighing and rolling off the bed. When I looked up I saw mom looking down at me "yo" I causally smiled eating a sigh from her "I wanted a child no matter what"  I pretended to be offended "there is nothing wrong with me!" I place my head over where my heart is "I could name some things, but that isn't why I'm here in here because you need to get ready for school" she flicks my forehead and walks downstairs. I change into my clothes (down below ⬇️)

 I change into my clothes (down below ⬇️)

not bothering to shut the door. I run down the stairs and shove a cookie into my mouth while grabbing my bag and running out the door "bye mum love you!" I ran to the old campus.

When I reached the top I gave myself a self-five and then dabbed like a boss. When I walked into the building I looked at the room that was full of chatter and walked in. "Nufufufu you must be the new student" I nodded "yup". "Well please introduce yourself" the yellow octopus chirped. "I'm y/n l/n!" I bow and when I straightened myself back up all the boys were blushing. I looked at my chest to see if it wasn't fully covered. Yep I'm good. I decided to tease them "Take a picture it lasts longer" I playfully stuck out my tongue and laugh, until I saw Nagisa "Nagisa!" I jumped over and hugged him making him laugh softly "what are you doing here?" He asked. "Oh you know being troublesome" I giggled and looked up seeing Karma "yay! My psycho buddy!" I hugged him as well not noticing all the glares both Nagisa and Karma got. "Hey your crazier than I am" Karma laughed. I salute to him "corporal crazy!" I shout "captain insane!" He laughed. "It's good to see you guys! And very nice to meet the rest of you!" I smiled as they all introduced themselves to me.