Uncontrolled

It has now been 3 weeks since the normal Raven has been seen by the Titans' eyes. Raven slowly re-made her relationships with the Titans. She started repairing the T-Car with Cyborg again and wanted to train frequently.

But Starfire, the only one who's seen it, saw her doing something nobody would believe. She swore she wouldn't tell anybody, but knowing Star, that might not last much longer.

"Are we training today?" Raven asked Robin eagerly.

"Yeah. I had planned for it. It's nice today too."

"What? No! We trained yesterday!" Beast Boy cut in.

"It started raining yesterday Beast Boy. Plus you've been playing video games all week. Get out some more." He ordered.

"Pff. You're not my dad." He scoffed.

"Beast Boy." Robin said condescendingly. Beast Boy begrudgingly made his way outside to the training grounds. He clearly didn't want to pick a fight today.

Raven followed him on foot. Well, on air, rather. She almost never touches the ground. At least when people were around.

Robin followed them.

Cyborg and Star were already outside talking.

"Training?" He asked.

"Yep. Ugh." Beast Boy answered.

Raven had already started blasting walls.

"Jeez. Where was this excitement last month? She could have done all our training excercises and then some." Cyborg asked no one in particular.

"Last moth she wasn't 14." Robin said walking up next to him.

"Target practice." She muttered to herself as she got to the dummies. Shooting everyone of them in the head on the first try, she continued to weave through the pillars that rose out of the ground and hopped from pillar to pillar with great agility.

She landed gracefully on her two feet and blew her long hair out of the way.

"Your hair doesn't bother you?"

"No Cyborg. For the 80th time, it doesn't." She started to fly off to the other side of the island. The part facing away from the city.

"Where are you going?" Beast Boy asked.

"A place."

"Raven may I come with you?" Star asked.

"Why?"

"Um...girl...things..." She says.

"Oh. Fine. Whatever."

They get out of earshot and eyeshot of the boys and Star stops her.

"You are not going to do, it again are you?" Star asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"It does not seem, within your character..."

"I can do whatever I want Star."

"Yes. I am not saying you cannot, but–"

"You better not tell them." Raven cut her off.

"I will not. But they are not as ignorant as they seem. Robin is a good detective and he'll find out eventually."

"Ok. Then let them find out on their own. Because I'm not telling them."

She left the conversation off like that and continued to the back of the Tower. She looks back and for a second her eyes glow bright red for a split second. Starfire bravely ran to grab Raven by the arm in an attempt to stop her.