Memory Lane

***
"Abuse isn't something I stop. It's something I take." ~Raven; 14
***

Beast Boy walked down the dark tunnel just waiting for something to pop out at him. He couldn't see a thing it was so dark. Changing into a bat didn't help too much either.

He put his right hand on the wall so he had some idea where he was.

But then he walked into a wall.

"Ow! Stupid wall!" But he could make out something on the wall. Rather in the wall. Something was engraved in the rock. He squinted to try to read.

"Trigon...four...teen? Trigon 14." He repeated to himself. "What...am I supposed to do here?" He felt up and down the wall.

Then the whole place turned into a normal looking house. Standing in the middle of the room were a tall woman in white robe with purple hair that beared a resemblance to Raven, and Raven herself, 14. They didn't seem aware of Beast Boy's presence. Raven was also wearing a white cloak and looked very beat up. Bruises, cuts, and scratches all over her face and arms.

"Was she just in a fight?" He said aloud. They didn't seem to notice him speaking. Curious, he walked over and tried touching Raven. His hand went right through her. "I guess I'm just a spectator." He stepped back a few and watched the memory unfold.

"Oh...my little black bird..." She sighed. "Raven, can you still not heal yourself yet?" The woman asked Raven.

"No Arella. I can't. I haven't figured it out yet. I've been busy dealing with Him." She answered.

The woman who Beast Boy assumed to be Arella placed her hands on Raven's forearms and her hands started to glow and slowly healed the young teen's wounds.

"That's His plan, Raven. He keeps you away from your studies so you can't fight back as you get older. That's why you need to learn it." Arella replies.

"I know but He never lets me...Ouch!" She winced as Arella touched her wrist.

"Inside or outside Raven?" Arella said as if she had asked it many times before.

"Inside." Raven replied with a big sigh. "He just wouldn't let me out." She looked down at her shoes.

"Well-" Arella was interrupted by Raven breaking down on the floor and screaming bloody murder. "Raven!" She stopped screaming.

"He's back..." Something flew from Raven's chakra and materialized right in front of Beast Boy.

"Woah!" he shouted and stepped back. "Trigon." He sneered.

The two, obviously scared, moved away from him.

"How do you keep doing this?" Arella asked holding onto Raven.

"Its just a projection Arella. But soon I will be able to be here myself." He grins evilly and steps closer.

"Leave me alone!" Raven shouted bravely.

"Small girl. You have no defense against me. You can barely protect yourself." He taunted. Raven was petrified and could barely move. Arella stepped in front of her.

"Don't you dare touch my daughter! She doesn't want you here and neither do I. You've already gotten your fill for today Trigon. Just leave us be!"