My Past Part 3

Years went by with Makino and I seeing each other less and less, her bar getting popular and Ace growing up turned out to be a hassle. Grap would come by every now and then to tell us to became good and strong Marines. Ace would tell him to 'Shut up! Old Geezer!' Or 'I'm not becoming a Navy.' Or 'I'm gonna be the Pirate King!' It was cute watching from the sidelines.

I watched as Ace grow and asking himself stupid questions about being the 'I'm from the Demon's Blood.' And stuff. I decided at first for him to learn that every human has the right to live even if the society doesn't see it that way. But he never got it and Dadan had to scold him from nearly killing people who insulted him.

I was just remembering what happened the first time Ace asked random people about 'What if Roger had a son?' He snapped from their answers and kicked their asses, this happened again and again. I just snapped thinking too much about how one thing will lead to another, "ACE!" I shouted. I heard little footsteps coming towards me fast.

"What is it ____?" He asked trying to avoid my eyes knowing that he was in some kind of trouble.

I went down to his eye level and slapped him hard, then I hugged him saying "We're alone now. Let it out. Ace, every human has the right to live weather they have 'the Blood of the Demon' or not. You can even go and ask your dad's biggest enemy 'Whitebeard' the same and he won't give a shit. You are you and no one can change that." I said while rubbing circles on Ace's back. At first he was sniffing holding onto the red palm mark with his tiny hands, then he started sobbing grabbing my T-Shirt, Ace then started crying loudly on my shoulders while gripping tightly onto the back of my shirt.

I smiled not for making a kid cry, but for him to finally let his tears out. Ace cried himself to sleep that night.

Ace became a little shy around me after that. I would always smile making him turn away from embarrassment. Days turned into months with Ace and I hunting out in the forest and playing with our newly found friends Sabo. We did nearly everything together except for showers and sleeping under the same roof.

It's been around 12 years since I have can here. Luffy was now with us, Sabo was 'dead' and Ace had cried for him while I watched being the oldest I has to make sure they learn everything dies one day.

(A/N Sorry! I was too lazy to write about when Luffy came and Sabo's death. So they will be just like the anime.)

Months have pasted and it was my birthday! The day I set sail to became a pirate, a solo one at that. I turned 17 and I was sailing off in my little boat waving goodbye to everyone. I was watching as the island shanked growing smaller and smaller.

When I was out of sight four boats came towards me cornering me. I sighed, "Looks like this solo pirate has company that's needed to take care of." I excepted it to be easy, but as I was fighting they started to play dirty. Using sleeping gas and poison gas to try and knock me out, I jumped from boat to boat taking out everyone who come in my way.

"Why are you after me?!" I shouted while I took two crew members head and smashed them together.

"Oh little _____. Don't you remember us!" Shouted the woman from 12 years ago. I froze, getting slashed and in the process. It was her. She was after me again. Was the last thought that ran thought my mind before I fell asleep from the sleeping gas.

"Wake up! You little shit!" Shouted the same woman.

"Now, now let's calm down Kotake." The same man replied.

"But Jiro! She was the one that got us in trouble 12 years ago!" The woman called Kotake shouted.

"Then, we should watch her suffer when she wakes up." The man named Jiro replied in a tone that could send shivers down anyone's spine.

They started talking while walking away from me. I had a plan in mind. I would help the other kids that are trapped and destroy this filthy group with my own hands. I just needed to play along and hope for the best.

I had been on this ship for at least 2 days. Nothing had changed except for more kids, the boat was heading in a direction the log pose couldn't work with as it keeps on spinning. Kotake and Jiro treats everyone as slaves ordering them around and beating them up if they don't do it right. I get daily beating from them thought as they really seem to hate me.

--- 5 Days Later ---

We arrive at the island; I couldn't move much with me beaten up body after a full week of getting beaten up by Kotake and Jiro. I saw a castle type thing at the very top of the mountain, I signed knowing that they will make us walk for days and days. As we walked through the mountain beasts and animals of many kinds tried to attack us, the ones guiding us used us as human shields and bait. I tried to stop them but with the hand cuffs and guards around me it would be impossible, as they used another child as a shield I shredded more tears from the horror.

After walking for what seemed like days we arrived at the base of the castle, many started busting into tears crying for help, while other had a dead look in their eyes. I needed to save these children and destroy everyone working here, but first I needed to learn all the escape routes, traps, guard positions, passwords and layout of the building.

As we were dragged into the building I take in the layout of the building. The entrance, hallway, footage room, where cameras are located and each room where the kids where throw in. I needed to remember it all. I was the last to get throw into my room, I didn't notice anyone as I begun repeating the layout over and over until a voice shouted, "HEY YOU LISTENING?!" it belonged to a girl.

I turned my head to see a girl around my age and three other boys around my age as well, the girl had blond hair and blue eyes she was also wearing a plain white T-shirt with black leggings, one of the boy had brown hair with blond at the end he has black eyes and he was wearing a hoodie and jeans, the other boy had blond hair and wore a simple yellow hoodie with blue jeans, the last boy had glasses and looked the smartest his wore a black and white top with black jeans and he had black jet hairs.

I stared at them looking and feeling all clueless.

"Let's work together shall we?" The girl asked holding out her hand while she put a big smile on her face. The boys stood around like they wanted to protect her in case something goes wrong.

I look at the hand thinking should I take it risking my life when I don't even know these people or turn them down.

_________________________

Hey! ♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

I'm SO sorry there are so many parts to 'The Past.'

Their would probably be 5 parts in total making the fifth part shorter than the other MAYBE.

Well then, have fun reading! \(^ω^\)

(I'm so crazy about text faces now...)