CH. 1

*Frisk's POV*

"We are going to DIE! AGAIN Chara!"

Asriel exclaimed as he ran right behind me and Chara. Bullets flew pass us in lighting speed as the sound of the cars chasing us was getting closer and closer. "Shut it Azzy! I got it under controlled!" Chara yelled as he turned his upper body sideways and started shooting rounds at the people sitting up on the sun roof. "We are getting chased by cars and they have weapons!" Asriel protested. "Asriel's right! This is far from 'under control'" I said up to him, trying to keep up with running alongside him.

"Chara..I-I'm scared!" I whispered out in between breathes.

I felt Chara's grip around my hand tighten as he fired a couple of more shots at the cars, "I know.. Just keep running you two!" Chara said as he looked back forward. "Don't have to tell me twice!" Asriel said as he followed us around the corner. We were running in less populated areas, so we wouldn't run into heavy traffic and people. I was getting tired, and I can tell the others were too. "Azzy I need you to get them off our tail!" Chara finally said as he made another sharp turn. "Right, I'll try my best!" Asriel said as he stopped running and faced off the people.

"We'll meet back up at my bar!" Chara said over to him, "You better come back to us in one piece Azzy! I really don't want to explain to Mom why I brought home dust!" Asriel chuckled as stars begin to form around him, "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Protect Frisk ok?" Chara smiled and pulled me along. The cars stopped infront of Asriel and they started to point their guns at him,

"All we want is Frisk. Surrender him to us now, and we might spare your pathetic life." One of the men in black said to him. Asriel got out his two swords, the stars around him caught a flame. "Sorry, but I'm going to have to refuse your offer." He said to them. One of the women in black gave a signal, and they all clocked their guns.

"Asriel!" I exclaimed, looking back at him as me and Chara continued forward. "Don't worry Frisk, Azzy can take care of himself." Chara reassured me as he kept running. The sound of gun shots ringed through my ears, making me shudder in fear. Why is this happening?! Those people... Were they really going to kill me? Chara noticed this and looked down at me. "It's okay Frisk.. I won't let them hurt you." "But they are only after me! If you and Asriel stay near me, you'll be killed!" Chara went crossed the street into a coward. He stopped running, put his gun away and started to walk slowly beside me, catching his breathe.

"So what? Not like I haven't died before. As long as your ok then my life doesn't really matter."

I stopped in my tracks, "DON'T SAY THAT!"

Chara stopped walking and stared at me. I started to tear up, but I stood my ground and continued "...Don't just say it like it' nothing for you to die! You ARE important Chara, to me atleast, so please don't think that your not! I....I wouldn't accept it if you, Asriel or everybody else got hurt or even KILLED because of me! I don't know why these people are targeting me, but if they are that serious about wanting me dead... Then I will just turn myself in if it means you all will be safe... As long as your safe...I..."

Chara didn't say a word, he just continued to stare at me.

He then walked up infront of me. I started to panic since he wasn't saying anything yet. "...Chara?" I called out to him. Chara lifted his hand up to my cheek, wiping away some of my tears before suddenly hugging me close to him. I gasped from this sudden action. We stayed like that for a second, I looked around us seeing some highschool girls giggling away while pointing at us. I blushed and tried to push Chara away from me but it didn't work.