two.

"Excuse me miss," I feel someone shaking my shoulder gently to wake me up. "We are in Los Angeles! You have to get off the plane honey."

"Oh my God, I am so sorry! Thank you for waking me up." I laugh lightly and grab my carry on roller suitcase. I quickly walk down the narrow isle and off the plane. I step into the gate and see my smiling big brother. He's way taller than I remember and no longer has his long hair.

"Toddy!!" I run up to him and he wraps me up in his strong arms.

"How are you baby?" he calls me baby because he always teases me about how old he is and I'm "just a little baby". He lets go of me and grabs my bag. We have small talk about our lives and walk out to the exit. he points out a white Tesla as the car we need to go to. Toddy owns a Tesla? Some how I can't believe that.

"Are you kidding me Tod? You have a Tesla?" I look at him and raise my eyebrows. "Aren't those cars like, I don't know, a million dollars?"

"You know, it's actually my friend David's car, but why do you seem so surprised?" He smiles and shoves me with the side of his hip. I stumble and laugh loudly. "Am I not the type of guy who could have a car like that?" He brings his hand up to his face and wipes a nonexistent tear.

I smile and shake my head no while Toddy opened the back and put my suit case in. He opened the door to the back seat for me and I got in. Toddy got into the passenger seat and his friend David turned around to look at me.

"So you're Annie! I'm David." David was cute and I quickly recognize him from Instagram because his girlfriend Liza is probably the funniest person on the internet.

"I think I've seen videos of you and Liza on Instagram. Thank you so much for picking me up." I smile at him and he tells me it is no problem. He turns back around to face the wheel and drive. I take my phone out of my purse and checked my notifications I missed.

12 missed calls & voicemails
9 missed texts
2 snapchats

I decide to see who the calls were from because usually I never get calls.

Voicemail
"annie.. it's alex. i'm so sorry babe. please come back. you know i didn't mean to hurt you.. i love you annie. you know that. call me a soon as you can.. i miss you."

There are about 3 more that are just like that from Alex and then the other 5 from him got weird and angry. He called me a few choice words for leaving him and told me it was all my fault. He was obviously drunk and I couldn't be happier that I have moved, because of I were still with him, it would still be happening to me.

"Annie? We're here." I pull out my earbuds, frowning from listening to the creepy voicemails and look up at Toddy. He look concerned and tilts his head as if he was a confused puppy. I flash him a reassuring smile and hop out of the car.

Time to start over.