three.

I walk behind Toddy and David towards the house. It wasn't nearly as small as I thought, seeing as Toddy and his friends make their living off of making videos, which I don't understand at all. Like how do you get so much fucking money from making a fool out of your self and your friends in videos that you don't even post daily. But I'm not gonna bring that up now. I want to make a good impression and not question the people who are allowing me to live in their home without having a job myself. Maybe I could wait to be my bitchy self. Just for a little.

They open the front door for me and I slowly walk in, taking notice of everything. It definitely looks like a group of men lived here. There is a big grey couch with no pillows and the pillows that are included on the couch are thrown around the room. And don't even get me started about the kitchen.

I walk into the fairly big white kitchen and my jaw drops.

"What the hell happened here? Did you have a frat party?" I make a disapproving face at Toddy. The counters are covered in chips, crumbs, and what looks like spilled beer. There's red solo cups everywhere. Like everywhere. There's beer bottles and wine bottles laying on the ground and the sink is full of dirty dishes.

"Well... uh..." Toddy looks at the ground and scratches behind his head. "I can't really remember? When Zane and Heath show up I bet they remember." He gives me a little smile and I can't help but laugh and smack his shoulder. He still hasn't changed. Still the same old drunk.

Todd takes my bags from me and leads me to what my room is. Surprisingly it's pretty nice and clean. There's 2 big windows and a queen bed with a white duvet and there's a dresser for my clothes. I think I'll like it in here. I get really tired from a long day of travel so I change into my pajamas - a big ass tee shirt i found in the closet and my cheeky underwear because I just can't sleep in anything else - and climb into bed. Next thing I know Im asleep.