1 - Greek God

Why do most the fine ass boys in fanfics always have a dark past or a bad boy reputation? Like honestly, you'd walk past them and they be looking lit and when you say 'Sup' to them and they be like "I murdered my family at the age of two." Or they got that sex addict aura, so you step back giving them a salute of good will.

That's your classic bad boy, yet even with the nasty past, girls dig it. They coming running from bloody Antartica just to be with this man whore and then they get upset and wonder why the hell he cheated on her.

Girls are so dumb.

Yet I'm one of the people that have to live with fact that I am a female too and these bloody chicks have given a bad reputation for the rest of us.

One of my best friends is one of those girls. I think she's one of the only girls that dig bad boys that I can deal with.

Most of the time...

She's even got that girly girl name, it's Felicity. Although me, my names...

"Margo!" I hear Felicity call from the change room.

Yep. That's my name.

"What." I call back, resting my elbow on my thigh and my head in my lifted hand.

"Does this dress look good? Also does it make my butt look big?" She comes out wearing a tight pink dress as she spins in a circle and rubs her hands down her waist.

"We've been over this Lis, you have no ass." I roll my eyes as she stamped her foot.

"I mean does it look like I have an ass." She folds her arms and flicks her light blonde hair off her shoulder.

"You want my honest opinion or do you want me to lie." I gave her a look, making her huff and look at the ceiling.

"Depends. What's the lie?" She looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Omg Lis you ass is like as big as Nicki Minaj's! The circumference of the charts and it looks amazing!" I sarcastically jump up and clap my hands together, squinting my eyes with a big fake smile on my face.

"And the truth." She fold her arms and rolls her eyes.

"No, it doesn't look like you have an ass." I bluntly say, flopping back into the seat and crossing my legs.

"You can talk! You have no ass either." She spat, huffing and looked at the ceiling.

"I know I don't. At least I admit it and will forever dwell on the fact that this ass is always gonna be flatter than a pancake and I'm fine with that." I scratch my head and shrug my shoulders.

"More like flatter than the Earth." She mumbles, turning around to hop back into the change room.

"Felicity. The Earth is round..." I point out causing her to groan.

"It's totally flat. Anyways I'm gonna stick with your lie saying it looked great because I like this dress and I'm going to buy it. I'll be out soon darling." She waves her hand like the queen and swipes the curtain across after entering.

I rolled my eyes and fiddled with my fingers. Felicity is your stereotypical blonde. In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one they based those stereotypes off.