|| Ten ||

His expression changed as if I had grown two heads. "You heard me! Send him in here!"
He was stunned; his voice bleak, "Are you insane?"
I scoffed at him frustratedly, "Yes. Yes, you know what, I'm fucking insane. Now go get him."
He stared at me incredulously for a moment until it finally sunk in what I was telling him to do. He shut the door and leaned back against it, as if trying to make a point that he wasn't leaving, "No way in hell. He will kill you."
"And I swear to god I'll kill you if you don't listen to me."
"Christ Quinn just calm down, I understand that-"
"You understand what? Honestly, what do you understand? Get the hell out and find Alex." I shouted at him.
He rubbed his forehead, "For Christ's sake..." He muttered.
"Dominic! Get him!"
He threw his hands up, "Fine, fine." He snapped impatiently.
He left and sure enough, the deviously grinning monster strolled in a few minutes later. He shut the door behind him, lying down on the bed with his elbow propped up, "What's up babe?"
I glared at him harshly, "Don't you dare call me that."
He laughed in surprise and amusement, raising an eyebrow, "A little moody, are we?"
For a moment, I was so stunned with hatred that I couldn't speak. I couldn't force any words out of my mouth as I stared at him, looking at him closely. I watched how his dark fiery red hair fell over his icy blue eyes in messy bangs, light freckles dotted under his eyes although his hair wasn't possibly natural. I was floored as to how the attractive grinning young adult could be so treacherously monstrous. "I'm done with you." I hissed, trembling in anger.
He only laughed, attempting at stroking my hair yet I slapped his hand away hatefully. It was only then that he realized how angry I was.
He smirked, leaning against the headboard, "That's too bad, isn't it?"
"Let me go or kill me. Your choice." I snapped coldly.
Stop.
It was all my mind was screaming; stop talking, stop these suicidal rants but I couldn't. My common sense had vanished along with my sanity and dignity, and I was going to make the bastard pay. "Well that's a bit extreme."
"This is extreme! You can't keep expecting me to give in to this! Kidnapping, torturing, traumatizing, that's extreme!"
His eyes grew darker with every word I spoke, and his next words were in a warning tone, "Quinn I've been fairly lenient and generous to let you have over a month of peace, it'd be smart of you to appreciate it and behave." He said sharply.
"Fuck this! You don't own me and I'm sick of acting like you do!"
In seconds, he had pinned me down with my wrists at my sides; I yelped in pain as he put pressure on my ankle, "You're not done being anything unless I say so. Shut your mouth or I swear you'll regret it Quinn."
I struggled furiously, "I hate you! I hate you!"
He grabbed my chin roughly, sending me a dark look, "I won't ask again."
"Neither will I!"
It was evident those weren't the words he had wanted to hear; I hadn't been able to move before he kicked me in the leg, causing me to shriek in pain but somehow, my anger didn't seem to run out. "Stop it, you coward!" I screamed at him.
He slipped his hand into his pocket, pressing me harder against the bed as he pulled out his switchblade. He spoke menacingly, "I can do so much more damage than Blake, I don't think you would want to see that sweetheart."
He sent me a glare and I sent one back; I wasn't capable of backing down as my heart raced wildly and the adrenaline pumped through every inch of my body. As he realized I wasn't giving up, I expected him to dig the knife into my arm yet he only lifted it away from my neck for a few moments. His other hand unexpectedly glided down my side and stopped at my shorts. I shouted at him furiously as he tried to take them off, but the knife was instantly pressed against my neck again, "Ah ah, see what I mean?" He mocked tauntingly.
"You're disgusting." I hissed, finding it hard to breathe as he pinned me down.
He glared down at me and in those exact seconds, I wondered if he'd truly kill me. It was more than plausible, more than easy, more than expected. My gaze was filled with the burning contempt that I held in my mind for him, determined not to break under his gaze. There was the intense seconds of him holding the knife against my throat until I snapped angrily, "Do it then. Just do it you coward!"
His glare became harsher for a few moments before he leaned down, hissing in my ear, "But that'd be too easy."
He shifted his weight and just as I thought he was getting up, he hit me across the face. Not a slap, not even a punch. A hit with such strength that it could've, should've knocked me out.
I didn't even cry out, just sat there motionless in shock and anger. He grabbed me by the neck of my shirt and yanked me up, "I don't want to hear another goddamn word of this, understood?"
He dropped me back down before I answered and left, slamming the door closed.