Strike a Pose

*slight smut*

Victor's POV

Recently I've been looking for a new modelling agency. Being a world famous model means agencies expect a lot from you and the last agency I was with wanted me to travel without Makkachin! How repulsive. I'm currently looking online for new photographers and I come across a name the particularly interests me.

Yuri Katsuki

Hm, cute name. I should check it out. I click the link to his webpage and begin to read his intro.

Hi! I'm Yuri Katsuki and I'm an up and coming photographer. I'm considered one of the top photographers in Japan. I'm employed with Minami's Modelling agency and I would love to be your photographer. Contact me at the number or email below.

He sounds friendly enough, maybe I should email him. No harm can come from that.

Hello Yuri, my name is Victor Nikiforov. I'm currently looking for a new photographer and agency and I was wondering if you would be interested in working with me. Additionally, I would like to know your policy about dogs. Contact me when you have time.
-Victor

I send the email and go to get some food. As I'm eating some leftover piroshki I hear my phone go off. I open it to see a response from Yuri. Wow, it was only 5 minutes.

Hello Victor. Is THE Victor Nikiforov actually messaging me? My mind is blown. I would be honoured to be your photographer! If you choose myself and my agency then you may live with me at my parents hot spring business where dogs are more than welcome. I can't wait for your decision!
-Yuri

I jump up and down at the fact that I've found myself a photographer that allows dogs. I respond quickly saying I'll arrive tomorrow before I run to my room and pack my bags.

***

Yuri's POV

Holy shit. Victor Nikiforov is my client. He is going to model for me. I think I'm actually about to die.

"MOM!" I shout from my room and she quickly rushes over. She barges in my room to see how red I am and immediately checks me for a fever.

"What's wrong baby? Are you sick? I told you to stop running in the rain". I roll my eyes at her behaviour but laugh anyways.

"No mom, look at this" I explain and shove my phone in her face. She reads over the emails until finally her face lights up with joy.

"Victor Nikiforov is coming here? To my hot spring? Oh I need to clean and get some food the boy is going to be hungry after his long flight, maybe I should have the cleaner for the hot springs come early and..." she rambled on about what needed to be done as I zoned out looking around my room. Realization suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks... our entire home is covered in posters that I've edited of Victor.

"Holy shit mom! Every single poster of him needs to come down now! I don't care how much you love him but even the ones in your room need to go!" I shout earning myself a smack upside the head for using a profanity in front of her.

"Watch your mouth Yuri, and I'm not taking those down, even your father thinks they're eye candy" she swoons and sways a little side to side. I wrap my arms around my mom and lean on her shoulder with a pout.

"But moooom this might be my only shot with him. It's my dream to be Victor's photographer and you know that. Please don't mess it up" I whine and she sighs in defeat.

"I'll make you a deal. Your father and I get to keep the poster in our ensuite and I'll make you and Victor pork cutlet bowls for dinner tomorrow. Deal?" She asks and i grab her outstreatched hand and shake it.

"Deal"

***

I can't believe this. Here I am staring at Victor with his pride showing, if you know what I mean. The man does have a really great body though. Sharp jaw, sculpted abs, perky butt, and most importantly...

"Yuuuuri" I snap my head up to meet Victors icy blue eyes. "My eyes are up here love".

"Well who's fault is that? You insisted on me showing you my studio when I picked you up so here we are. You decided to strip and I was simply examining my clients body to make sure you're the right fit" I said with a little smirk. Honestly I have no idea where my sudden confidence has come from.

Suddenly I am up against a wall with a very naked man pressed against me.

"Really? Little Yuri is deciding to get snarky. I thought I'd be the dom but I guess you're a power bottom" he says with his signature snark never leaving his face. I really would love to kiss him right now but he's my client and Minami could walk in at any second. I don't need pictures of me with a naked Victor Nikiforov all over the Internet. Instead, I get an idea and opt to gently push him away and in front of the backdrop the proceed to grab my camera and lock the door.

"We may as well get some shots while we're here. Lay down" I command and he follows eagerly to lay on the white backdrop. I straddle myself over his hips and get in position to take pictures of his upper body without actually touching him.

On instinct Victor turns his head to the side and let's his hair fall to the floor. I position the camera but notice his face is too dull and it has no feeling. Without thinking I sit myself down on his bare crotch and quickly capture the face he makes. He stares at me in surprise while I go back to observe the picture.

"Wow. You're fucking hot" I say with out being able to resist. His head is in the same position but I managed to capture Victor with his mouth open and his eyes shut. He appears to be in pleasure and the picture is quite beautiful.

He smirks at my statement and pushes his hips up against my own.

"Glad you think so" he responds and I try my hardest not to moan at his actions. I reciprocate the motions and the faces he makes are too gorgeous to not capture.

The motions continue and I can tell from the photos I'm taking that Victor is getting close to having too much pleasure. I move my hips up to grind my butt on him and give him more attention. This position also gives me better excess to his face. I position my camera right over his face and prepare for the moment. I feel Victor reach his point and capture his face as it happens.

As Victor is breathing heavily I sit back on my legs and stare at the photo.

"Perfect"