The Very Start

"Minhye!! Why dont u help your eomma with the chores ?! ", yelled Eommoni from the kitchen. I was busy scrolling up and down @MrMinho1209 on twitter in search of some HD photos on which I can drool upon.

Yes, I'm a Shawol, OT5 biased, but have a soft spot for Dibidibidis, his name is Minho. Its been almost a decade since these five angels had debuted and 7 years since I started to stan these Gods of Talent.

"Let me enjoy my holidays!", I yelled at a frequency which can be considered dangerous. Though having said that I found myself helping Eomma later.

The sun went down with some overcast clouds and it seemed like it was soon gonna pour. I fitted myself into my room again and checked on my phone if there were any updates on my fav band. They weren't as active except for a few magazine photoshoots here and there. I saw that my phone memory had reached its peak with the 1000+ photos and videos that I had of my Bias. There was only enough space for one more SNS app and I decided to install Kpop Amino. I came to know about this from my Kakao group which I had hardly ever unmuted. I found many Kpop addicts following me and saw myself excited as I came across a group of unknown Shawols. I befriended them and they became a part of my Shawol life. A new group called 'Shawol Family' got created on Kakao and we spent like half of our days' time chatting and sharing our SHINee love.

Minhye(OP): "Annyeong ! My bias is Choi Minho. I'm the loyalest Flamer you"ll ever find."

Friend 1(Flamer): " Ai, dont say that ! I'm the greatest Flamer."

Friend 2(Taemint): " I"ll truly convert you guys into a Taemint now if you dont stop bickering about whose the biggest Flamer."

Minhye : " That'll never happen coz' I ship 2min ^^. "

Days went by and this conversation turned into a more comfortable one with talks not only of SHINee but how our daily lives were going about. We started caring and having concerns for each other.

Minhye: " Yah ! When will we ever meet in person ?! "

Friend (Flamer): " IKR ! I really want to see you ! "

Minhye: " Hani yah, Lets quickly finish up our studies and start earning to go to a SHINee World Concert together ! "

Hani( OP's best Shawol Friend ): " Nae ! Let's do it ! Fighting !"

So the main story starts from the next chapter! Be sure to stay in touch ~ Enjoy 😇