To Good to be True

~All I ever wanted was to be amidst Shawols, amidst the bright pearl aqua heaven, to happily fill myself watching the boys perform or even just watching them smile.~

"Wait, what?", I asked myself. I must have been hallucinating. Is this for reals ?

A small and insignificant word seen meant the world to me when it was beside the message I sent to Jinki. I thought to myself. He must've just randomly opened up some messages when he was bored. Did he really read it ? My mind was in a total mess. I quickly informed my Shawol friends including Hani.

Hani: "............"

Minhye: "Say something. What should I do?"

Hani: " Wait, are you serious?"

Minhye: " No, I just like making fantasies /facepalm/ /posts screenshot/"

Hani : " Give me a sec. I'll just quickly go die and come back. "

Hani and I were Onho shippers. That basically meant that we also had eyes ON EW. /get it ? My eyes on you♪♪/ /bad joke/

Minhye : " Yah ! Just do something "

The moment I having said that there were things already done. Social sites were blowing up with Shawols freaking out on this 'incident'. How did they come to know about it ? Well I'm the kind to post anything and everything and this was a very huge deal for me. Shawols started spamming my account but I was glad to read only positive comments. As expected, uri SHINee World~ Jang !
They were happy that SHINee does check upon us.

Few weeks later the 'incident' faded out. I was slowly becoming sure that he definitely and probably haven't had the time to read it. I was lucky enough to atleast feel that he read it.

Headlines: SHINee to finally make a comeback after a year and 3 months.

The SHINee fandom was all over the place. As the day to the comeback was coming close there were individual teasers dropping every midnight. It was like our fandom got into life again and its the best feeling that a Shawol can ever have. Comeback means fansign events, fansign events mean meeting your bias, meeting OT5. Well atleast for Seoulites. As for us, uhm me, thats' not possible.

Hani : "You know,  SHINee's gonna come live today after the fansign event today."

Minhye: "Jinja? When? Ping me the streaming link asap."

Later that eve~

(Live show starts with OT3 present, Onew and Key were absent due to another schedule)

Heol, they're looking so good! I tell myself as I munch on some snacks with the notepad in front of me. I could almost kiss the screen with Minho looking exceptionally cute as hell.

Host : "We have among us, Shining SHINee !"

SHINee : "Annyeonghaseyo, bitnaneun SHINee imnida !!"

Jonghyun : "Annyeonghaseyo, SHINeeye bling bling Jonghyun imnida. "

Minho : Annyeonghaseyo, SHIINeeye bulgo charizma Minho imnida. "

Taemin : Annyeonghaseyo, SHINee maknae Taemin imnida. "

I gazed in awe as all of them showed extreme heights of attractiveness.

Host : " So can you explain what's the concept behind this Album ?"

Jonghyun : "Well the concept is basically centred around our feelings. Each of us have contributed to the lyrics and making of the songs. So I hope that it gets conveyed to all our fans out there."

Host : " Ah, so Taemin sshi, what do you feel about this Album? "

Taemin : " I can say that it's very close to my heart. We members have all worked together and it was a great experience. I got to learn a lot. And I too hope that reaches to our fans' heart.

Host : " Minho sshi, it's heard that you solely wrote the lyrics to the title track? It's really doing well on charts. It's your first time doing a full song right?  Where did you get the inspiration from? "

Minho : " Nae, I won't say that I solely wrote the lyrics. I did get help from the members. And as for my inspiration, the fans are who I get my strength from. There was this incident that I'd really like to share. 

I had my eyes fixed on Minho. Well duh! That's my ultimate bias taking up there.

Minho: " Since I don't have any SNS I usually sneak upon  Onew hyung's Instagram account to check on our fans. I always see his account full of tags and comments and likes but I don't usually check his messages since its his account right. But I dont know why I felt an urge to check how popular he actually is /laughs/. I saw most of the messages written in hangul but then a message which was in English caught my attention. I saw a beautifully written song with a small message below. I was in search of some sort of songs as references as to how I can get better at composing songs. So the song really struck me and I can say that helped me quite a lot."

Host : "So that was basically a fan written song? Do you remember the lines?"

Minho: " Well I do remember a few. It goes on like ~

Your soul, these gestures, aren't they just too much now
To make me heal, too much now
To make me feel

It's just two steps right
To make my head giddy
When you smile at me
But it was long before
When we were all at ease

Will you accept me please?
Or will you ever know? "

/Frozen/

"Wait, is that?" I started breathing heavily. " Its.......... Its..........

Its my song. "