Rant #1: Memes and WWE

I might sound a little extra bitchy and shit like that because it's fucking late so.......Let the ranting begin...

This first rant is about memes and WWE and the relation between the two. As a long time, NON-BANDWAGON fan of the World Wide Entertainment, I find the goddamn fucking "It's JOHN CENA" or "RKO outta NOWHERE" memes are GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING ANNOYING. Like, I respect "memers" or whatever the fuck you call yourselves but it gets annoying as all hell. Most people think I am a lame ass bitch or an asshole or a party pooper (or however the fuck you spell it) because I don't like these at all. I only "accept" the RKO outta nowhere ones because Orton himself used it as a "storyline" type thing so that one is tolerable. I personally don't like these because they make wrestling and in particular the wrestlers seem weak and/or fake. Wrestling, even in a staged environment like the WWE, is hard work and is fucking painful. If you disagree, I would like to see you try to endure a cross face, stfu (or stf for you pg area people), sharpshooter or a figure four cause that shit hurts. But, that is another rant for another day. This is gonna be a short rant but 'tis a rant no the less. I was supposed to go to bed 3 hours ago and I am waking up in 6 and a half. Let me know if you agree, disagree, or don't give two shits about this rant. I am not going to sign off like I do in my other books so ye. 

COUNTERS :)

WORD COUNT: 295

CUSSING COUNT: 16 (except WAY higher numbers in the future)

FUCK COUNT: 7^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EDIT: When writing this, I remembered that I have a whole folder of WWE memes on my computer but the overused memes that non-wrestling fans use are the ones I get pissy about. If you make an "inside joke" among wrestling fans in the form of a meme will make me chuckle. So in my mind, it's like this...

Bandwagon/overused bad
Inside jokes good