Rant #2: That One Teacher

Everyone had that one teacher growing up, or maybe you still have that one teacher, that you just do not fucking like them. You like nothing about them. You don't like their damn class, them (the bitch/bastard of satan himself), the work, the subject, their classroom. Nothing about them you like. I was one of the damn lucky kids who had not on just 1 a year no, but at LEAST 2 EACH YEAR OF SCHOOL starting in Kindergarten. I HATED my art teacher and one of the physical education teachers I had (my school had 2 or 3 I cant' remember) and I was lucky enough to have them for 2 years in a row. Then, I got transferred to a different school for 2nd. I didn't like 2 of the 4 P.E. teachers. I had them until 6th grade when I went through the fucking joys of middle school. I did not like my 6th-grade science teacher even though I FUCKING LOVE THEM NOW (love ya, Mrs. Kapp and Mrs. Comer)! Well, that's all for now so sorry about this one being so short but I never got a chance properly finish this but I might revisit it. I fucking hate that it just cut off but too damn bad for me.

COUNTERS :)

WORD COUNT: 214

CUSSING COUNT: 8 (except WAY higher numbers in the future)

FUCK COUNT: 4 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^