.

Dear self: you'll get there

Dear past self: you've did some stupid things, let me tell you, but they tell some great memories.

Dear future self: you'll still get there...? Love someone. Get the job you want that pays that big house filled with pets.

Dear parents: you've raised the best out of most children I've ever seen. I'm proud and it'll show later. Of course, I'll always try to offer the in-law apartment.

Dear siblings: where'd you go?

Dear friends: you still have my back, right? Even when I don't act like it, i always care.

Dear best friend: I'm sorry we both act like screw ups now. We got the last straws in our gym exercises.

Dear partner: you better love me like I'll love you. I'll show it.

Dear the person I'm in love with: I'm sorry. I'll get over it, maybe. Even if I don't hear you say it, sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don't.

Dear ex: I'm sorry I was a waste of both our times. I don't know what I was doing then, I still don't know what I'm doing. I'm sorry if I left you lost, I still am.

Dear person I hate: I can't tell if I hate you. You're too nice and cool and throws me off when you talk to me. I imagine you being famous with your athleticism and facial features. Your girlfriend seems nice too.

Dear ex-friend: what happened? I could've went down the same path... we were young...

Dear people I miss: I miss your support, and how you'd make me food and ask how I was whenever we saw each other. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the other significants either.