"M-my first love eh?"

Bright, warm morning in Konoha. Everything seem peaceful. Everyone with smiles, no war, no fighting, just happiness. right?

Naruto Uzumaki, finally became Hokage. His life long dream finally came true. He eventually had a family, with Hinata. He was happy, he love his kids and his wife but something just didn't seem right like if something was missing.

Naruto sighed. Letting go of his thoughts he heard a knock on his door. "Come in." he ordered.
"Hey Dad. Can I talk with you real quick?" Boruto said as we he walked in.

"Sure. Boruto come in. Come in." Naruto said. His son Boruto looked alot like him. After the battle they has agaisnt Momoshiki, Boruto wanted to learn more about his Father's life.

"Is something wrong, Boruto?" Naruto asked concern.

"No, Just came here to hang out with my old man. You see I wanted to have them talks about your life again." Boruto said as he grab a chair too sit down.

"Oh, okay what do you want to know?" Naruto smiled.

"Is it true that your first kissed was with Sasuke? Sarada and her mother were talking about it and I happen to overheard and—"

"What?! Sakura-chan and Sarada was talking about this?!" Naruto said as his blushed of embarrassment.

"Sakura-chan? You mean Sarada's mother right?" Boruto asked curiously. He noticed that, ever time Sarada's mother name is mention his father will always have a reaction towards it.

"Ah.. yes. hehe, sorry, Boruto. It's just shocked me that they're talking about that." Naruto said nervously.

"Ahh. I see, so it's true." Boruto laughed.

"What?! N-noo thats uh. uh isn't true at all!" Naruto said denying that memory.

Boruto smiled, but soon faded. He never really seem to see his father so relax and cheerful alot. He wonder why.
"Dad. Who was your first love?"

Naruto eyes widen. Why was Boruto just asking this? Why so sudden?
"Boruto. Why are you asking this? Are you in love with someone?"

"What?! No ew Dad. Not even close old man!" Boruto said disgusted with his father question. Boruto sighed.
"I , just um wanted to know? Something tells me it wasn't mom, but someone else?"

Naruto stood up from his chair and looked at the window. And saw the picture of Team 7 in the reflection from the window.

Naruto sighed. "You're as sharp as ever Boruto." Naruto didn't know how to tell his son, about his first love. How he felt towards Sakura-chan. How all these years she always seem to have a place in his heart. How can he explain this to his son?

"I love your mother, but she wasn't my first love I had

"I love your mother, but she wasn't my first love I had. That person was Sarada's mother. Sakura Haruno. I fell in love with her since I was a child. And luckly I was ended up in the same team with her and Sasuke. I love her so much that her happiness meant more to me. My love for her was one-sided in my part. She was in love with Sarada's father Sasuke. I tried everything to make her happy and maybe she eventually fallen in love with me. But that didn't happen, but it's okay, because I had already decided that if Sakura-chan is happy then thats what counts. But Sakura-chan saved me plenty of times. She will always get on me when I was reckless, punch me til I learn my lesson! And boy did those hurt haha! but , she always heal me, took care of me. She always stood by my side as best friend as my team mate. she was always selfless towards me. Years passed and seem like still in love with Sasuke but thats was okay cause if Sakura-chan was happy then I was to! Even if I wasn't the one that caused it. And I soon started to accept your mother's feelings towards me. And I thank your mom for loving me til this day. Sakura-chan means alot to me just as your mother. She will always have a special place towards my heart." Naruto said as he smiled.

Boruto was speechless. "Wow Dad. I don't know what to say." as he looked down , looking at the floor.

"B-boruto. I—" Naruto began but was interrupted by Boruto.

"Heh! Dad there no need to explain! I've always question why you always seem cheerful when Sarada's mother name was mention or any other name from team 7. And now I understand it perfectfully." Boruto then smiled , "Yeah. Sure Mom wasn't your first love but that's okay! Hearing your past experiences always makes me to try harder! One day I will surpass you just you wait!"

Naruto smiled. "The soul of a shinobi remains the same. That applies to your kid too."
"Right! Boruto! Can't wait to see that."

As with that, Boruto said his goodbyes to his father and left home. Naruto smiled as he saw his son leave. Maybe Sasuke was right. Naruto sat down on his chair and looked at the picture of team 7, and couldn't help but smiled.

Maybe in another world, I could been with you Sakura-chan.

thank you Saskue, you always seem to make me try harder, go over my limits.

kakashi-sensei, thank you for showing me the vaule of teamwork.

~*~

As Boruto was making his way home. He saw Sarada and her mother with bags of grocery. Hmm. Dad's first love.

"Shadow Clone Justu!" Boruto said. As him and his clone helped Sarada and Sakura with the grocery bags.

"Ah?! Boruto!" Sakura said. "Thank you! It a suprised to see you here!"

"Oh! It's nothing just trying to help one of my dad former teammates!" Boruto smiled.

Sakura's eyes widen and smiled. "Y-your smile. remind me of the one your father will always gaved me." She laughed at the memory of her and Naruto in the past.

As Boruto helped he began to see why his father first love was Sakura.

"Why are you helping, Boruto?" Sarada questioned.

Boruto smiled. "No reason! Just happen to hear one of my dad's stories from his past."

END.
Idk why I wrote this. It was just in my head and I couldn't get it out soo yeah. But i was so insipred by a song that also been in my head as well! :p
Hope you enjoy this.