Chapter one

Dedicated to YASMINAjaz

Laiba pov:

In life there are ups and downs. I am a girl that has no love from parents. Imagine you staying in the same house but being treated as slave. Imagine the words that hurts our heart being said by our parents. I lost my real mom when she gave birth to my brother arhaan. Now he is 5 years old.

My dad married another woman. She has 3 kids. 2 daughter's and one son. faisal bhai loves me a lot. He never treated me as his step sister. He always took my side no matter what happens. I am a girl with a lot of ambition but unfortunately I would not live it up. Well let me intouduce myself. I am laiba raiza. My dad works in a company. Till I don't know which company. Well this is my life now. My step sisters Like torturing me. Their names are fatima and asma. They hate me a lot. Well. Let's say they think I. Will take their place In. The house. My step mom zarina she hates me also. I don't know what dad saw in her. But still she is my mom

Zarina:you lazy creature start preparing the dinner we don't have whole day. The boys family is coming to. See fatima so. Make the food and don't come out of your room. Otherwise you know. And take your useless brother also.

Fatima: if you need help. Tell your brother arhaan. He can. Alleast do that much. Work. Get lost. From here.

She leave the room. In. Tears. Ya allah what kind of test is this. Why please give me. Strength. I start cooking the food. I turn around and saw arhaan. Putting plates. On. The table. I will not let arhaan. Suffer like. Me. I. Take his hands. And make. Him sit.

Laiba: please arhaan. Never do that. I. Am. Here okay you don't have to work. You just play okay.

Arhaan:. She. Will hatew you. She will not give you food.

Laiba:. Its okay arhaa . we will pass this test okay. You keep. Calm

Soon the boys family came. As instructed I. Was in my room. Faisal bhai was against this idea. But I had to. Convince him. Soon. The door opened and faisal bhai came in.

Faisal: laiba. Why do this. Why it hurts to see you doing work like a maid why laiba. Please don't.

Laiba: I have to bhai otherwise arhaan will stay hungry

Faisal: what do you mean laiba.

Laiba: if I don't work as a maid then arhaan. will not take any food. Mom. Says that my work will keep arhaan healthy otherwise arhaan will suffer.

Faisal:. Ya Allan such a abuse. No way laiba you will not do that again. Got it

Laiba:. Okay bhai as you say.

Faisal bhai left my room and went towards his room. Arhaan was holding me tight. He sleeps while hugging me. I kiss his forhead and silently cry. My baby brother. My world.

Karims pov:

Ruthless heartless and arrogant that what people call me. I really don't give a dam about it. They fear me. The fear in their eyes makes me. Happy.

I am karim aman khan. The mafia king. I rule the world I can destroy you in a snap of my finger. I hate lairs and betrayal. I was in my hotel office. Yes i ran. A hotel business and I own 15 hotels. In Mumbai. People beg for jobs. I lost my parents when I was young. I am a copy of my dad. I just look like him. My family are my siblings and my uncles. Zayn uncle is our gaurdain.

Zayn: again thinking about your childhood son.

Karim: uncle when did you come.

Zayn:when you were in your deep thoughts. Till when will you keep thinking about your childhood. Son you know rani is waiting for lunch you know she will not eat without you. As for vivaan its difficult to handle him. We need a caretaker

Karim: no I will not let someone take care of my brother he needs me only. Come let's go.

I left my cabin. The moment I left my cabin everyone was quiet. That's what I like. Silence. I take my golden elevator and go down. Zayn uncle follows me. He knows noone can go against me. The consequence will be bad. I walk towards my car and the driver opens the door for me.

Driver: evening sir.

I nod my head. I enter and Zayn uncle takes his car soon our body guards follow us behind. 3 cars in front and 3 cars behind us. That's the power I hold. I have many enemies. But there know better don't to mess with me. Soon we reach home. Driver openes the door and I come out. The Butler opens the door and greets me I just nodd. I enter the living room and see rani. Trying to control vivaan. The whole room is in a mess.rani has tears in her eyes.

Rani:please vivaan bhai please calm down.

Karim:vivaan.

He turns around and rans to hug me. He hugs me tight. I think. He needs his session. Again. I look at zayn uncle and he nodes. He left the room. Rani wipes her tears and hug me. I love them. To death. We enter the dinning room and have lunch.

**********************************************************************

Here is it. Karims story please support me in. The jorney .

This chapter is dedicated to my friend yasmin. She made  my book cover thanks a lot. You are a wonderful person. Love you. Babz.

Please comment and vote.

So you people decide how you want this chapters too be
A:once a week
B:. Daily
C:. Twice a week