Chapter 2

Zayn pov:

In mafia business we loss everything. Today its been 20 years since I lost my family. Imagine I just got a few. Moment with them. I don't know how would I leave without Karim vivaan and rani. There become my life. Ya Allah please protect my kids. The office door opened and ali came in.

Ali: zayn still thinking about past.

Zayn: how can I forget them. Maybe the way where is father rodricks.

Ali: well. He is in the painting room with vivaan. I really don't know how he Handel's him.

Zayn: that's the magic his got. You know him. Better. He is soft when it comes to kids.

Ali: I know

I heard the knock on the door. I guess the maid is here with tea and snacks.

Zayn: come in.

The door opened and ghena anty enter with tea.

Zayn: anty what did I tell you. Why did you bring tea where are other servants.

Gehna:. Zayn come on its not a deal. Can't I do this for my kids.

Ali:awwww I. Love you too anty.

Zayn:. She loves me not you.

Ali: she loves me not you.

Gehna:. Oh shshh you both are babies. Now

Zayn:. Because we love you.

There was a knock on the door. And rani piped inside. She was a bright kid.

Rani: salam zayn uncle ali. Uncle and granny.

Zayn:wassalam angel what's the matter.

Rani: uncle can I take vivaan to the park he needs fresh air

Zayn: okay sure but be back before karim. Is here you know how he gets angry if he sees you and vivaan are not at home.

Rani: inshallah.

Rani left the room and ali looked at me.
SS
Ali:zayn don't you think we should find a boy. For her.

Gehna:. Please boys let her decide

I hope karim will agree.

Rani pov:

I took vivaan to the park. Its hard to believe that my big brother is like this. Karim bhai loves is a lot but when it comes to business he becomes heartless. I am in college and in final year. Soon. I. Will become a teacher. Hope bhai will support me.

Bodyguards follow us everywhere. That's bhais order. He says its for our safety. I am now 20 years old. Bhai is 25 years old. Vivaan is so happy being out to play. I sit down and he is playing. I look around and spot a girl my age. She is pretty masha allah. I hope I can. Make friends. I have no friends

In college people tease me a lot. But I don't tell bhai. I know bhai will kill them. I don't want that. I turn to look at vivaan. Its time for him to eat.

Rani: vivaan bhai come and eat please.

Vivaan: no no I want to play.

Well. Looks. Like. I. Have to force him. Others wise he will. Fall. When I was standing up. I saw a cute boy came and sat by vivaan bhai.

Mashallah he is so cute. Vivaan bhai does not let anyone near him. He thinks there will hurt him. He looks at the boy and smile. Wait what he smiled. Thank you God for this blessing. I sit down again and keep watching them. I felt someone watching me I turned and looked at the person. He looked scary.

I have to move from here. I turn towards vivaan bhai but he is not there. Oh God where is he. The guards started searching for vivaan bhai. Karim bhai will kill me. I called zayn uncle.

Zayn: what's the matter angel

Rani: vivaan. Bhai is lost and some scary man are surrounding the park I am scard.

Zayn: what wait there I am coming.

Guard: madam we found him. Come with me.

I went with the guard and some guards where surrounding the area. I went quickly towards it. I heard my name being called.

"Rani"

I turned around and looked at at zayn and ali uncle running towards us. I. Hugged ali uncle and cried.

Zayn: ssshhh angel its okay.  did you find him.

Rani: guard said there did and some are surrounding the area.

We went towards it and guards were pointing a gun towards the pretty girl and the cute boy was crying. Oh no.

Zayn and ali: how is this possible I don't believe my eyes.

Vivaan bhai hugging the girl and angrliy looking at the guards.vivaan bhai was going to cry.

Girl:ssshhhh. Its okay look at this see how beautiful it is.

Cute boy: cowe let's go home. Plwese their scaring me.

Girl:. Okay let's go.

The girl was standing up when the guards pushed her.

Guard: sit down and don't move. Otherwise I will kill you.

Zayn: don't you dare speak with her like that get it straight and I. will not hesitate to complain to your boss. Get it and move the gun now.

The girl was going when vivaan bhai hold her hand. She turned and kissed his Cheek's. He smiled and looked at me.

Vivaan:. See a kiss.

Rani: yes bhai

Girl: I am sorry Sir and madam I should have asked for permission to play with him. I will never do that again. I am so sorry.

She looked down at vivaan bhai.

Girl: remember what I told you. You should eat on time and sleep on time.

She left from there. Soon. We went home and karim bhai was home. We entered and vivaan was tacked into s hug.

Karim: oh God I was scared like hell why did you both do that. You okay vivaan.

Vivaan:. Yes bhai.

Karim bhai was shocked. soon. We ate and I was going to feed vivaan bhai. This time he did not create a fuss and eat quietly. Karim bhai and everyone was shocked. I. Think I got the cure for my brother. Vivaan ate and went to sleep. This is something new to all of us. Vivaan bhai just get well soon.